Dance Craze

"Going to the academy??let me drive you." Offering my sister a ride.
"Oh, by the way, it's our foundation day, there's a lot of activity in our school. And outsiders are welcome, (even if not, I know you can find your way in).", my sister inviting me to come to her school.

I don't want to go... because I will just give people fake smile and almost every staff knew me there... ,but it is an opportunity to be with my sister and see her at school.
Mom is already there, so no one will get my sister to her school, so i said "yes!" to her.

At her school, that used to be mine..
There's a lot of changes and new buildings..
It's like totally a different place from what I can remember.
I went to my mom's office to inform her that I am at the campus. And I brought her breakfast, cause she forgot to have one.

The programs will start at noon, so I stay boringly to my mom's office, playing CoC in her phone..., also playing loud music because her office is sound proof and she doesn't care about how loud the music is.

"MA!?" calling her attention., "What are they doing outside?" seeing students outside dancing in the gym.
"Oh!, they will be the representative of the school for the cheerdance compettition, that will be next month."she answered.
"I see, that's....... Bea's friend right?? Asking even though i know the answer.

"Ya! It's Addison Kate.., a good and such a nice girl..., I don't know how she is your sister's bestfriend.. got my point??" , then she sighed.

Seeing her, dancing for an hour.,.doesn't bore me. I don't even noticed that the time had already passed.

And the dance craze started already. Not surprisingly, Addison has her own group, and they're really good.
I took pictures of her, and just watching her dance anf looking at her made me forget I'm in earth, I feel I'm in heaven seeing an angel, dancing gracefully in front of me.

I ask my mom to make her group to be the winner. But I know even if I don't ask for it they will surely be the winner.