Senior Prom

"Hey! You're here??... what are you doing here?" I whispered.

"We are talking about you." Avril interupted.

"Me??" Surprised Addie.

"No!" Bea answered, we are talking about the usual., Manu.. and Manu again...

Addie smiles "Oh?!And I'm here because my artist can't be here on time and I need one." Answering my question, while looking at the clock. I will be late, so I heard someone is the best here, a professional one who I missed a lot, and wishing she'll ask me for a low price, cause I know I can't afford her talent.." looking at me almost begging.

"Oh?! You can't afford me..," joking.
"But for you it's free........... if... you'll have a dance with Manu later.,"
She laughed and smile. "Stop doing that! You are like B and Avril you know? Pushing me to Manu, but you don'T have to."
As I apply the foundation and some consealer to her beautiful face....
looking at her face like this.....
my hands holding her face....
our eyes connecting.....
Why do I need to push her to Manu??
If I can pull her to me.... telling to myself. Buy as they describe it, she is the love of his life and they are meant for each other.

"So.... you miss me?"while doing her eyes.

"Ofcoarse!"

"We are having a great time next thing I know you're gone, here you are after a year."

"Yah! I remember. ." I smiled..,
"We're having a great time the you gone, oh no! You kissed first then left."
Sounding jealous and pisses., that I hope she didn't notice.

"O yeah!," she laughed. "I'm sorry for that, we're not together afyer that night."

"So I heard....., and you're really broken abd cried for months..., still love him??"

"No! Ofcoarse not!! I'm still hurt.. his my first boyfriend, turns out, have boyfriends on the side."

"Oh!?he's gay????"

"I don't think so... He's just using gays, he's just playing them. But even though, I can't take it in my stomach, so I ended things with him before we got too serious."

"Oh!? I see." Is the only words that comes out my mouth.

Thinking now that b#stard, ret#rd, son of .... I can't find cursing words to express to describe this f guy who hurt this girl in front of me.

While applying lipstick on her perfect pouting lips...

I wish I'm that lipstick going arround her lips...ahhh... stop thinking about it! She is Manu's now.... and there is nothing you can do about it.

"And you know?", as she broke the silence.

"I know what?"

"That I don't like my ex because I'm someone's already, I mean I like someone else."

I just hope it is me, I told myself.

"Oh! Manu?"I mumble.

She just laugh. "Come with us later, we are having an after party after the party, as payment for making me beautiful" she invited.

"You're already beautiful, and yes I can, still has week to party ypu know?"

At the prom., I was watching these kids, dancing laughing, some are kissing, talking, drinking wine enjoying theirselves., and I am enjoying too..., seeing my sister beautifully happy, having good time with guys and gals..., also Addison having fun, she's dancing with Manu..,, I'm jealous I knew it but some what fine with it.. I love Manu as a brother.... I like Addison, and now I'm really sure of it, but seeing them together happy..,, I'm believing that they're meant for each other, there's the spark, the chemistry they're talking about., if they are love team in a movie, I'll be they're no. 1 fun.,

While accepting that my Addie doesn't belong to me but Manu.,
My phone vibrates.......,

"Hello?! Cam? Why? What!? Okie, will be there, but you'll have to return this favor!! You did cut my vacation! Fine! Fine! I'll be therr.