FOOTLONG

"Hi! You are good!!!" ,as I approach Addison.
"Na....., I'm not!!!", she humbly answering my compliment.
"Are you hungry??, dancing half a day, non stop, surely drained your energy., Wanna grab some snack??" ,I offer, hoping she'll say yes.
"Yah!,sure."not hesitating.
"Your treat??", she added.
"Haha, sure!" I laugh.

At the cafeteria.

I take her order so I can bought it.
I ordered a very long footlong, the longest as they call it, ofcoarse in a bun with mayo and ketchup, and cheese on top, just the way I liked it.
And her's a big burger, I ordered the biggest cause I know she's hungry.
Then we both have rootbeers for drinks.

"Oh! So long!?", she's laughing at the footlong, I'm putting at the table.

"Oh! So big!?", handing her the burger.

We laugh and laugh as hard as we can, exchanging jokes and stories.
"Haha!!, I don't know that you're this funny..!" I tap her shoulder hard, but not intentionally.
"Aw!, I don't know that you're hand is as heavy as metal!, it hurts you know!!" Looking bad at me.

"I'm sorry!", I apologize, then take a bite of my footlong.

"It hurts, you know!?..., but it's ok....
If..... I can have a bite??"while looking at my footlong.

"Sure!!, left? Or right???"as I offer my shoulder, then take another bite at my footlong.

"What the!!!", I thought to myself , surprised when she take a bite at my footlong, seeing her eyes near to mine... our lips are connected with this footlong!.... our faces are this footlong apart... I feel my heart pumping fast... as my blood runs around my entire body, circling like there is a marathon going on inside.

It's like the world stop spinning...
The clock stops clicking...
Literally!, time stops.
And I wish it stayed like that.

"Oh!, I gotta go!", drinking her rootbeer.
"Thanks!, for the treat, I am really full. By the way we are playing beach volley later, want to come?? Bea will be there... it's fun!" ,inviting me as she pick up her things and wave her hand saying goodbye.