Training

Siren's pov
That next day, i step into the training room, in my normal form, but with a fire in my eyes as i see sans and he says," error said that we should teach you as a team, build you up until you get strong enough to face him." I smile and i nod," he in the building?" Sans chuckles," rooms soundproofed, so you can go wild with your magic and show your strength, if i deem you too strong for me, nightmare will take over." I nod and i summon a pistol, and i open my wings. My tail trails on the ground as it twists and turns and sans smirks, lighting his eye as the other one darkens and i attack, purposfully aiming for his foot, but he steps back faster then the bullet. With a smirk i keep firing, this time aiming higher, but i push any want to hurt him down, making me purposfully miss him. But once he finally attacks back, it gets real. He attacks with full ferocity, at least that's what it feels like as a blaster is summoned and i shift, taking off in my small dragon form, and i barely dodge the first set, but the second set grazes my wing and in shock from how cold it felt, i collapse, panting as i look over my wing." How the heck was it so cold?" He chuckles," you have no exp, so it's cold, but it doesn't hurt." " what does EXP even stand for?" He looks confused," you never heard it? well it stands for Execution Points. when you kill, it'll give you exp, which translates onto your Level of Violence, and makes you cruel, vicious, a meglomaniac. so advoid killing at all cost." I nod," ok, lets keep going. I'm just gonna have to get used to it." He nods and the fight continues as i take off, when i feel him grab my soul, and out of desperation i grab his and i get pulled to the floor with a cry of pain. I stand, shifting to human, realizing i can't hit him from a distance, i need to get close. I flap my wings, and i whip out my tail, but it's deflected by bones, and sans smirks and i cry out in suprise as a bone stabs through my tail, and he grabs my soul again, making me fly into the air and i gasp before i summon throwing knives and i fling dozens of them, whittling down the bones around sans and he smirks, but i blast my wings and i land by sans, a long throwing knife in my hand, pointed at his neck vertebre." alright, you've proven stronger then me, barely. nightmare will train you from here on out. amazing job." I smile, panting heavily, letting my construct dissolve before i fall to my knees." Oww, i hate how blue magic feels." He laughs," what? you hate feeling Blue?" I giggle," nice one, too bad i'm no good at witty wordplay." " oh you'll get it, you're young, and have an amazing way of being already." I smile and i weakly stand, shaking from the cold." Although i hate the cold, i'm gonna go rest a bit before nighty wants to spar." Sans smiles and nods." get a nap, i'll wait a bit before telling him you passed the test." I nod, stumbling out and i sit down, exhausted. I lay down on the couch, and i slip into sleep.

Dream
I gasp as i wake up. A black void wrapped around me, and i stand on the chilled floor. I try to extend my wings, but they're numb. My tail too, when i hear a familiar voice
" Sarah Silco. You have betrayed me for the final time, after all, you are nothing more then a freak with powers that can kill others with a flick of a finger!" I wince as i see my father come out with a whip, and i reflexively curl up." That's right, you know your rightful place." He places his boot on my back, pushing me down further." Right here, under my sole." I whimper, wishing i could force myself to stand, to fight when i hear him scream in pain, a snap ringing out before a loud thump rings around, and the weight is taken off of me." You ok?" Another familar voice, but a kind one, and i sit up." N-nighty-y??" I say, trembling from fear as my eyes lock onto his one blue eyelight and he gently grabs my arms." It's ok, you're safe now. I have you." My trembling folds into whole hearted crying, and he pulls me close." I have you now Siren. Whoever that was, he won't hurt you anymore. Who was that by the way?" " Richard Silco. My f-f-father." He nods." Come, let's get you out of this nightmare." I nod softly, and he pulls me to my feet, and away from the spot i woke up in, leading me to a meadow, and up a beautiful hill in the nighttime, crickets lightly chirping, as if welcoming our arrival, and he sits by a glorius tree, with apples of two different types, one, golden and glowing, happiness radiating from them and the golden leaves that adorn them. The other each like mini galaxies, as feeling returns to my wings and i fill and flap them, taking off in a burst of air and i get close to the withered black leaves and apples that shimmered and shone like stars and he grabs me before i grab any." Um no touching the apples, i've already made that mistske. But they are quite pretty aren't they?" I nod," yeah, they're amazing. What are they?" " the apples of positivity and negativity. My brother, Dream and i guarded this day and night. I wasn't as loved as him, i... snapped one day, and it resulted in my timelines destruction. So yeah. We get it when it comes to bad pasts, but... what did he do to scare you so bad?" I tense up, landing on the ground and i curl up." I-i don't wanna talk about it." " you know you can talk to me about it?" " d-do scars show in this area?" " yeah, it forms a mind figmint of your real body." I pull my shortsleeve shirt up in the back, revealing the deep old whip marks on my back." What?...he did this?" I nod weakly and i say," i learned how to heal myself after a few weeks, so they stopped scarring." Nightmare then just holds me." He will pay for that. Come on, it's morning, time to wake up." I nod and smile, grabbing his outstretched hand. A rush of energy hits me and we wake up.