the change

Siren's pov
The next day nightmare pulled off my bandage to replace it and it took a lot to not throw up at the sight of the bite mark and he whistles at it." That's quite the bite, no wonder your struggling to fight off the pain, it should be healed within a week without healing magic aid, with would've been about 3 days, but we make do with what we have" I nod and he wraps it up after cleaning it and says," there, just don't use magic and let killer know if the venom spikes up." I nod and stand, walking to the training room where I pick up a slingshot and some stones and I hold the sling with my bad hand and I load a stone in and fire, landing a perfect bullseye and I hear cross say," never let me get on your bad side, even with a bad hand." I laugh and look over to see him sharpening his massive knife and I say," it would take a lot for that to happen." He smiles," good, after all we're a family all screwed over by the same creator."

I nod and a flood of pain fills my veins and I scream, falling to the ground and I feel my back extend as well as my arms and legs, my jaw elongates and my screams turn to roars and as quickly as it came it was over and I look over to see all the bad sanses except error at the door and I slowly try to stand, somehow standing on all four legs. I stretch out a paw and attempt to smile to show its still me and cross walks forward and asks," Siren? You still in there?" I nod and try to move my mouth to speak and say something but all that comes out is a grumble tied with a roar. I try again and I manage to say," still..... here...... how...... bad...... do...I look?" Cross laughs and says," other then the scary transformation you look awesome." My laugh comes out as a mass of bone rattling through my ribs and nightmare asks," do you have any idea how to turn back?" I shake my head and I focus my strength inward and I feel the transformation reverting except for two pieces. I gasp as I revert to my human self with my clothing and bandage with my bad arm. But something felt amiss as killer grabbed me, already using healing magic to soothe my aching muscles and bones and I relax saying weakly," thanks killer, that hurt." He nods," I wish we had a better healer but everyone hates us." I say weakly," except blueberry." Killers sockets widen and nightmare nods, grabbing his phone and killer picks me up bridal style and lays me down on the couch, my sore body fading into the couch and I relax.

My hand tenses in pain and killer sends small bits of healing magic through my hand and nightmare asks us all," anyone up for a quick fight to pull blue to our side finally?" I stand, summoning a slingshot." I stand with you nightmare." He smiles," you sure your up for it? Besides have you seen your wings and tail?" I look behind me and see bone wings with no membrane and a bone tail with a barbed end, I smile and say," I can work with it, besides the tail will be useful." He chuckles and nods as everyone stands and pulls out a weapon, nightmare laughs and says," that's the family I love, now lets go get our secret ally!" He opens a portal and we all jump through, holding our weapons strong and in position. I look around and see Snowdin before my AU was corrupted with the draconic virus. My wings flare and I see another portal open with a colorful backround. Ink, dream and blue step through the portal and I pull back the sling shot from behind killer and I say," keep me covered and ink won't be able to stand very quickly." Killer smirks and nods. Ink pulls off the paintbrush and I see his eyes become red targets. Nightmare says," hey blue, its time." Blue smiles then summons a bone and slams it into dreams foot, causing him to cry out and drop the bow he was holding, blue races over to where we stand and I launch my slingshot, the stone landing in inks kneecap.

He cries out and wrenches the rock out, only for me to fire another, into his shoulder blade. He cries out then lunges for me and I stab my tail into his ribs, causing him to gasp and I rip it out, the barb doing more damage to his ribs. I smirk as he backs up and yells to dream" Retreat!" And they disappear into a portal, it shutting behind them both and I collapse, letting my exhaustion take hold and I struggle to stay awake, standing once more and I feel my senses sharpen, error stepping through a portal and yelling that everything was collapsing. My form changes to my GB self and I wrap around error, nightmare and two other skeletons I don't recognize as everything crumbles under us, falling into blackness, I wrap us in my soft yellow magic to hopefully getting us out of here safely then something catches us, allowing us to softly float down. I shut my eye sockets and finally get some sleep.