Wings of Change

Siren's pov
I gasp as i come to, Nightmare's hand wrapped in mine, but he sat on a chair next to my bed. What was this feeling? It was like butterfly wings gently brushing my Soul. My heart pounded and blood rushed to my face, turning it the faintest tint of scarlet. Whatever this was, i didn't fully want the moment to end, but it was roughly cut short whn nightmare comes to." Hey, you doing better?" I nod," thanks to you, yes." I sit up, and nightmare pulls his hand away. My heart longed for more, but i push it aside. We have stuff to do. I shift into my small dragon form." I guess should we head to the gym for our battle?" He shakes his head," we'll head to the gym, but i will not fight you, sans told me how you did on thier fight. Very slow and if Sans's attacks weren't useless you would've been severly injured." I sigh.
" i guess you're right. Ok, yeah, i guess i need the training." We head to the gym, after both grabbing some basic toast to munch on as we train. Once we finish eating Nightmare instantly starts, not even using the slimy apendages on his back, simply throwing basic punches i dodge, till he gets faster and a good punch to the shoulder knocks me down.
" Again, get up, i didn't hit you that hard" i get up, only to get punched down again, and i see his feet, hooking my tail around his legs i pull and he tries to jump but is dragged ontop of me, both of us landing in an embarressing position, me on bottom and him on top.
I blush strongly, unable to stop it. Nightmare turning forget-me-not blue as he stands and so do i. "Sorry, i saw an oprotunity"
Nightmare chuckles," it's fine, i didn't expect to get dragged onto you."

(So this was an odd thought in my brain, discontinued, sorry)