Dilemma

"Why would Rindou Haitani want to meet Koko when he literally worked in the same organization and same building?" Naoto pondered while subconsciously twirling the can of beer in his hand.

"Beats me," Mitsuya ran a hand through his hair, sketching an outfit with one hand while holding the can of beer in another. His hands worked dexterously to add the final details to the dress he had been working on.

"You know I can't help, but think we are missing something here."

"Why would Ran, RIndou and Sanzu even be in contact with Hanma?" Mitsuya pondered, "their fields of work were completely different."

"Hanma did bad stuff, sure, but that would get him like a maximum of 12 years of jail, Bonten however each member would get life imprisonment."

"Naoto why doesn't the police just arrest all of Bonten, already?"

"These guys are amazing at cleaning their trails, we need to find, solid evidence. We know what Bonten is and what it does, but we don't have any ground proof.

Mitsuya sighed and went back to his sketching, quick strokes of pencil made an ssk-ssk sound as it moved.

Naoto rapidly gulped down the beer and threw the can in the dustbin only before picking another one and popping it open.

"Sure have some alcohol tolerance officer," Mitsuya chuckled and looked at the time on his Rado wristwatch. 8:45 PM, you would be here soon.

"Of course I do, you expect me to be sober while dealing with sick freaks every day?"

"Point to be noted."

Mitsuya threw his first and last beer can of the day, staring at the sketch he had made.

(I am sorry this is so bad jskjsk, I am a traditional artist and I suck at digital art.)

You would look gorgeous in this dress, he was sure of it, when he would finally start making the dress he would use you as the model.

"You know that day Y/N had a nightmare," Mitsuya muttered, looking up from his sketch, "pretty intense I would say."

Naoto looked back at Naoto, onyx eyes scrunched into a curious look.

"She described seeing someone with black hair, and dull eyes staring into the puddle of blood where Hanma was. Her exact words were: "They had dark hair, black and long, a lot like Keisuke."

Naoto's eyes widened for the briefest second, he quickly picked up his phone and googled something.

"Shit," he gasped, hands trembling.

Mitsuya quickly got up and peered into his phone.

🔎 ᴄᴀɴ ꜱʜᴏᴄᴋ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ʟᴏꜱꜱ

ᴬⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ʳᵃʳᵉ ᵗʸᵖᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵃᵐⁿᵉˢⁱᵃ, ᶜᵃˡˡᵉᵈ ᵈⁱˢˢᵒᶜⁱᵃᵗⁱᵛᵉ ⁽ᵖˢʸᶜʰᵒᵍᵉⁿⁱᶜ⁾ ᵃᵐⁿᵉˢⁱᵃ, ˢᵗᵉᵐˢ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵉᵐᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿᵃˡ ˢʰᵒᶜᵏ ᵒʳ ᵗʳᵃᵘᵐᵃ, ˢᵘᶜʰ ᵃˢ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵛⁱᶜᵗⁱᵐ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵛⁱᵒˡᵉⁿᵗ ᶜʳⁱᵐᵉ. ᴵⁿ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵈⁱˢᵒʳᵈᵉʳ, ᵃ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᵐᵃʸ ˡᵒˢᵉ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃᵘᵗᵒᵇⁱᵒᵍʳᵃᵖʰⁱᶜᵃˡ ⁱⁿᶠᵒʳᵐᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ, ᵘˢᵘᵃˡˡʸ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵇʳⁱᵉᶠˡʸ.

 Mitsuya took the phone and read further, narrating what he was reading.

ᴱᵐᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿᵃˡ ᵒʳ ᵖˢʸᶜʰᵒˡᵒᵍⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵗʳᵃᵘᵐᵃ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵃᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳʸ. ᴹᵉᵐᵒʳʸ ˡᵒˢˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ⁿᵃᵗᵘʳᵃˡ ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵃˡ ˢᵏⁱˡˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈᵉᶠᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵐᵉᶜʰᵃⁿⁱˢᵐ ʰᵘᵐᵃⁿˢ ᵈᵉᵛᵉˡᵒᵖ ᵗᵒ ᵖʳᵒᵗᵉᶜᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐˢᵉˡᵛᵉˢ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵖˢʸᶜʰᵒˡᵒᵍⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵈᵃᵐᵃᵍᵉ.ⱽⁱᵒˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ, ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ ᵃᵇᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵉᵐᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿᵃˡˡʸ ᵗʳᵃᵘᵐᵃᵗⁱᶜ ᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗˢ ᶜᵃⁿ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢˢᵒᶜⁱᵃᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᵃᵐⁿᵉˢⁱᵃ, ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ʰᵉˡᵖˢ ᵃ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᶜᵒᵖᵉ ᵇʸ ᵃˡˡᵒʷⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵉᵐᵖᵒʳᵃʳⁱˡʸ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵈᵉᵗᵃⁱˡˢ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗ. ᴬ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵒᶠᵗᵉⁿ ˢᵘᵖᵖʳᵉˢˢ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵗʳᵃᵘᵐᵃᵗⁱᶜ ᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗ ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᵗᵒ ʰᵃⁿᵈˡᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ, ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ᵐᵃʸ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵒᶜᶜᵘʳ.

"What..." he muttered, struggling to find words, "shit, so Y/N saw Hanma being murdered in front of her eyes."

"And her brain forced her to forget it."

"So Y/N is slowly recalling things as we get close to the killer."

"Yeah..."

"Naoto, I don't want to sound crazy...but what if Y/N was the one who killed Hanma Shuji?"

but what if Y/N was the one who killed Hanma Shuji?"

A/n:

"12 years from now, on the anniversary of Toman's formation. June 19th...let's meet here again!"

 DUN DUN DUN!!!! What do you guys think? Who killed Hanma Shuji?

(END OF ACT III)