Chapter 1

It was a quiet, peaceful night. The stars were out and the jungle was silent. The faint whirring of a portal was humming in the background. A portal opening could be heard and a player dressed in all black stepped out. She took out a book and opened it.
"Hm, so this is hermitcraft. It seems really nice."

Remember what you're here for. Just get in and out, you don't need to take a stroll around the place. The voice told her.

"Right, got it." She started going towards the mansion. "What's his name again, Grain?"

Yeah something like that.

"Got it. I'm coming up onto the mansion."

Carefully, the player snuck into the base and looked around to find her target. Eventually, she found him looking at himself in the bathroom.
"Woah, he's a wreck." She thought to herself.
Her target's feathers were ruffled and a few were loose, he had eyebags larger than should be possible, and his oversized glasses needed some cleaning.

Remember Kitty. No time for pondering. Just put the pills in his mouth.

"Yeah sure. Got it."
Kitty jumped down and held her target in a chokehold. She forced the pills into his mouth and watched him drop to the floor like a bird who had just been shot in the head mid-flight. She glanced around and saw a bottle of painkillers.
'Perfect.'  She thought.

Putting the bottle in place so that they looked like he had intentionally overdosed, kitty left the mansion and took out a book and a pen. She scribbled out Grain's name before looking to her next one.
"ScottSmajor, eh? I'll be creative with this one."
And with that, she opened the portal to her next server.

~~~

Chapter 1 of the rewrite has started! Short, but I really like it! What do you guys think? Don't forget to comment, vote, and all the other things :)
Have a great day/night guys and girls and other breakfast foods

-Pancake