Chapter 9

HEYYYY BITCHESSSSSS *insert explosion*
HOW YA'LL DOING??

I have RISEN from the dead! (Hehe I'm Jesus 😏) and I have decided to continue this book even though I might just do this chapter and continue when it's vacation time for me.

Enough of my rambling, I shall see ya'll later
Enjoy the new chapter!

— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

The figure stood in the doorway confused with a hint of anger plastered on their face. They stepped out into the lighting of the living room revealing their dark curly hair, deep brown eyes filled with anger. "Explain."

{Meanwhile}

The clock ticked slowly as Ruby stared at it, the day went on boringly ever since lunch and she was just waiting for the day the day end. Luckily, it was her final class for the day and five minutes left on the clock, just then the teacher said to the class "Alright students, the bell is going to ring in some minutes pack your bags."

Ruby mentally smiled to herself before starting to clear out her desk area, soon then after the sound of the bell rang throughout the class room in its mighty dings. The class erupted into friend groups and others leaving, the teacher exited the classroom saying her goodbyes to the class before she left. Ruby grabbed her bags and water bottle and left the classroom, even though it was only Monday she was glad she finished at least one day of the week. 

She walked the sidewalk hoping in her mind Yamato didn't make a mess of the place while she was gone. Walking into the front yard of her home, she noticed the door was slightly creaked open, curiosity came over her as different thoughts went through her mind on why it's open. As she went closer, faint yelling was heard, that peaked her imagination on what was going on as well.

Ruby's shaking hand held onto the doorknob before pulling it open to reveal two males, one different from each other and an angry woman standing over them shouting with a frying pan in her hand. Ruby recognized both males and the female, "Khay?" The female stopped yelling before turning around, when she realized who it was she dropped the pan in her hand. "Ruby?"

Ruby grew a huge smile on her face before running and jumping on the woman, they hugged each other tightly as tears pricked their eyes. One of the males that were looking at the moment between the two girls felt relived but confused, while the other looked on a bit disgusted but confused also. Ruby opened her eyes as she was facing the two males as she glared daggers at both of them, her glare shot fear through their minds as they smiled at her nervously.

The two girls stopped hugging each other before Ruby turned the other to the males, "Guys, meet my older sister, Khadijah." Ruby pointed at the taller girl beside her, Khadijah looked at them with a sort of smile. "And Khadijah, these are my friends." Ruby pointed to Jay and said his name and then pointed to Yamato and said his. Khadijah let out a small hum as she scanned the two like her prey, "What are they doing here though?"

Ruby stayed silent before trying to stutter out something, "Honestly, I know why Yamato here…Jay…" Everyone stared at Jay waiting for an answer, Jay looked rather confused before looking over at Yamato at the side of his eye. "Yamato wanted me to come over." Jay responded with a somewhat mischievous grin on his face, Ruby eyes widened before staring at Yamato who was also wide-eyed and shocked by that response. "Is this true?"

"I- wha-" Yamato stuttered out before Jay interuppted him, "Yep, he was feeling so lonely so he asked me to come over since he knew you and your friends were in school." Jay said, spreading more lies. Yamato didn't get a say in it but had no choice but to agree, he nodded his head even though he growled low to himself.

"Alrighty then, Khay, you may get to know them while I clean myself up. School was not it today" Ruby told her older sister before going up the stairs with her bag,

{TimeSkip}

"Heh, sorry I took so long I was on my phone and uh-...what are they doing?" Ruby asked as she looked at both Yamato and Jay who were staring at each other intently, "Hm? Oh, staring contest, I'm timing them." Khadijah responded as she texted on her phone, Ruby looked at the both males unamused yet expected it from the two idiots.

"Yall are such idiots…" Ruby said to the two before walking passed them to the kitchen, "Where's mommy and daddy though? I thought they were gonna be here." Khadijah asked peeking her head up from where she lay on the couch, "Yeah they were supposed to but they broke the news to me and Yama this morning, they got a business trip."

Khadijah groaned before flopping back down on the couch, Jay and Yamato was still at it but Jay was on the verge of losing hard while Yamato was fine since he was kind of used to have his eyes open. Jay finally blinked before yelling, Yamato began laughing at him knowing he was the winner. "Time, a minute and fifty-seven seconds and we all know the winner…"

Yamato chuckled as he stared at the fuming Jay, "Cheater…" Yamato looked at him amused. "Me? How am I the cheater?" "You used your dragon eyes!" "I only have dragon eyes, no need to be a sore loser."
Ruby looked on from the kitchen at the two males bickering with each other before something popped in her head, "Wait…Khay…how come you didn't react when you saw Yama-"

"I don't care honestly, just wanted to know why he was in our house…" Khay replied before glaring at Yamato, "Well to break it to you…he living with us for now…"

"...HE'S WHAT?!"

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Hallo peeps hope you enjoyed this chapter, I shall see if I continue after my exams but yes hope you enjoyed 😉 

Have a great rest of yall day/night
Baiiii