Chapter 2

A train whistle blew loudly outside the window as I began to stir from my short nap. I laid there for a moment just not ready to get up. However things didn't go as I had hoped. As I laid there with my eyes closed facing the back of the seat curled up, a mischievous ginger haired boy leaned close to my ear. 

"Oi! Allison wake up!" Fred shouted into my ear causing me to jump in fright with wide eyes. 

I quickly looked around at my surroundings, but my vision had not fully adjusted to my surroundings all too well. I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision, and looked at Fred with an annoyed look. 

"We are at Hogsmeade Station." Fred told and I let out a small groan. 

I wish they had awoken me before we had reached the station. I didn't have much time to change into my school uniform. I grabbed my enchanted messenger bag, and pulled out my chest that was shrunk in size. Fred and George began to pack up their stuff for the elves to retrieve before leaving the compartment for to get dressed in. I quickly shut the curtains and locked the door before slipping out of my casual muggle outfit. I slipped my uniform on and fixed my hair with a brush. I closed my trunk and straighten up my things, before leaving the compartment. 

I walked off the train and followed the path to where the carriages were. I waved at Fred and George who were waiting for me. The horseless carriages were fascinating. I wondered at times over the few years what sort of magic made them work. 

"About time Allie. The carriages were about to leave" George told me as I got onto the carriage.

"Sorry. I tried to hurry." I told him as the carriages began to move.

"I can tell. Your tie isn't even fixed." Fred said pointing at the tie that hung around my neck. I looked down and shook my head slightly. I began to fumble with it, but Fred grabbed the tie gently and began to fix it for me. "There all sorted." Fred said with a small grin. 

"Thank you, Fred." I told him as I tucked the tie into my vest. We soon began to tell jokes until we got to the castle. The sight of the castle always took my breath away. It was so beautiful and I missed it so much. It was home. It made me feel safe, even though for the past two years something deadly has happened. When the carriages came to a stop we got off of them, and walked inside of the castle. 

"Everyone go to the Great Hall" Professor McGonagall told us all.