In Upendi Part I

Kiara picked up her backpack and headed out of the classroom. It was Monday, and she was ready as hell to get home. Kiara went into the classroom to get Tiifu and Zuri, as they were riding home with her. What welcomed her into the classroom was not anything she would ever expect.
  Tiifu and Zuri were sitting on a table in the empty classroom, kissing passionately. Kiara just stood there open-mouthed. After a few seconds the girls noticed her and broke apart. "Uh... sorry. I just-" "It's alright." Tiifu said, blushing furiously. Kiara recovered quickly and smirked. "Oh my Great Kings, this may be the cutest couple I've seen all week!" Now it was Zuri's turn to smirk. "Only the week?" The three girls laughed. "No seriously, I'm happy for you." Kiara said. Tiifu and Zuri smiled. "Now come on, or the school will lock us in!" Kiara said, and the three girls left the classroom hand in hand.

   "Bye guys!" Kiara said as Tiifu and Zuri got out of her car at Zuri's house. Kiara started the car again and drove down the road. She was wondering what to do with her afternoon when she heard a roar behind her and a black motorcycle pulled up at her side. The driver pulled off her helmet and smiled at Kiara. "Vitani!" Kiara called out to her. "Hey Sunshine!" Vitani laughed. "I missed you!" Kiara said. "I did, too!" Vitani called back. The stoplight turned green. "The Hakuna Matata café in an hour!" Vitani called and sped off.

  Well at least now Kiara knew what she was going to do with her afternoon.