十二

Raining hard outside and partying harder inside.

Music blasting, people making out, people even fucking in the middle of a crowd.

What a normal day for yoongi.

Yoongi let out a big sigh after that finishing his turn, "why so blue, suga?" his co worker asked while doing her makeup, "nothing, just haven't seen that handsome man from the other day" yoongi replied while changing in to a more comfortable outfit. "Anyways, I'm heading out, Got a date with some random hot man i saw on tinder" Yoongi said and waved bye to his co worker and went back home.

"Hello jin~!" Yoongi said happily after closing the door of their apartment.

"Jin?" Yoongi said again as he did not hear a reply from him. Suddenly, a head pops out from a side if the kitchen wall scaring yoongi, "WHAT THE FUCK JIN" yoongi yelled while jin laughs his ass off, "HAHAHHAHAAH OH MY FUCKING GOD YOONGI HAHAHAHHA" Jin still laughing. "Yeah yeah you can stop now" yoongi replied after putting his bag down by the sofa.

"Anyyywaays, i made your favorite" Jin said, "Japchae?" Yoongi questioned "Ugh no, kimchi stew duh you don't even know your own favorite food"
jin replied and put the food on the table and took the bowls and spoons and puts them on the table.

"Fine i'll just eat a little, i have a date later with some hot guy i met on tinder" Yoongi said excitedly and sat next to jin anf poured some kimchi stew on his bowl.

"Ooooh who is it this time?" Jin teased and took a sip of the kimchi stew, "just some guy named Kim taehyung i don't know" yoongi said after eating some kimchi, "WAIT ARE YOU SERIOUS" Jin shouted startling yoongi "yeah duh my god" yoongi said, "do you not know kim taehyung. Why is he even in that app" Jin scooted closer to yoongi, "okay first, i don't know him and second, i don't give a fuck".

"My God yoongi just go get ready go go" jin kept gently pushing yoongi and yoongi finally got annoyed and went to take a fast shower.

"JIIIIN!"

"Yes?"

"What should i wear for the date this or that" Yoongi said as he held up a longsleeved turtleneck and a longsleeved buttoned shirt. "You know it's very hard to pick, Of course that" Jin scoffed and went back to eat.

Yoongi wore a longsleeved buttoned shirt with long trousers, "this is okay" Yoongi said to himself, Almost leaving he checked his phone "OMG I'M LATE BYE JIN" yoongi said and quickly left the building.