十四

Yoongi was panting hard from all the running he did.

As he arrived at the restaurant, he first took a breath and checked his phone for taehyung.

Taehyung Kim

Hey i'm already here, where are you?
Seen at 3:31 pm

Find me;)

Yoongi groaned and went inside the restaurant and found him rather quickly. Yoongi slowly walked up to his table and sat across him.

Silence is all you can hear from the two.

"Hello" Yoongi shocked as he heard the man's voice, not excepting it to be even as attractive as his face, "H-hi" Yoongi replied shyly as taehyung giggled.

"I already ordered some restaurant recommendations for us two, don't worry i'll pay for you" Taehyung said and winked at yoongi, Yoongi blushed and was just too shy to talk as taehyung started to small talk with the small boy.

"How was your day?" Taehyung said to break the awkwardness, "It was okay just got off at work haha" yoongi said as he awkwardly laughed, Taehyung noticed but didn't want to be bothered and continued in the conversation.

Little by little yoongi started getting more comfortable with taehyung and talked to him more.

Yoongi didn't ate much as he didn't want to look hungry in front this handsome man, Taehyung giggled again "you're so cute, you know that?" Yoongi blushed at what taehyung said to him.

As conversations went by and so does time, Yoongi wanted to say bye to taehyung but, taehyung stopped yoongi with a kiss on his forehead. Yoongi, again, blushing blood red making taehyung giggle again from how cute he was. "Bye suga, let's go on another date" Taehyung said and drove off, "Yeahh by- WAIT WHAT"

The door slammed open, showing two horny men making out. Yoongi panting with Taehyung's hands on yoongi's thighs slowly going up, Yoongi couldn't wait any longer and sat on Taehyung's lap. Taehyung smiles and puts his hands on Yoongi's hips making him grind on him.

Yoongi moaning in the kiss makes taehyung even more turned on from this and pulled away, taking off of his and yoongi's pants.

"I'm gonna put it in just wake up okay?" Taehyung whispered in to yoongi's ear.

"Yes yes- wait what do you mean wake u-"

The sound of the noisy alarm from his phone waking him up.

Yoongi sat up panting, "Oh my fucking god WHY" yoongi yelled and turned off his alarm, Yoongi went back to bed but couldn't sleep at all.

"Ugh hate my life"