十三

Kim taehyung, an icon, a fashion model, designer, a rich spoiled brat.

Ah yes, Kim taehyung one of south Korea's biggest model.

Taehyung never experienced a hard life because of how rich his parents are, Father a director and movie star, mother a doctor. Two big shots

Taehyung was always spoiled with gifts and everything everyone would ever want, but taehyung always wanted one thing and that is to be loved. Taehyung doesn't even remember when him and his parents had some quality time for each other.

Taehyung always wanted to be loved by his parents and one day make them proud of him, but of course, they never really cared about him much even, his father doesn't show him off to his celebrity friends and co workerz, Taehyung hated his mother the most, she was always so cold to him and would always be disgusted by his appearance.

"Why even bother sending him to a school, he won't learn anything from how lazy he is"

"Another failing grade, and here i thought you were gonna change"

"YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY" His mother shouted and slapped him across the face.

"THIS WAS NEVER A FAMILY TO BEGIN WITH" Taehyung yelled back and ran crying to his room and slapped the door loudly.

Few minutes has passed and taehyung heard a quiet knock on his door, "LEAVE" taehyung yelled, But his father came in anyway and sat next to taehyung.

"Look i know it's been ha-" He was cut off by an angry taehyung.

"and what? are you gonna tell me to understand that witch" taehyung said and stood up just so he won't be near to his father.

" i know she can be a witch at times but ugh what's there to even exlain, I'm sorry" his dad said and sighed, taehyung froze at shock from his.

"I'm sorry that we always neglect you, I'm sorry that we aren't always there for you, but i promise you that i always try to make time for you everyday" His father confessed and walked near taehyung and hugged him, "it's been such a long time since i last hugged you, you're even taller than me now" his father giggled but stopped when he felt taehyung crying on his shoulder.

He kept silent until taehyung was okay.