Jimin, a successful man. Living the life everyone wants to have, living in an penthouse, having more than 2 cars but, is still single. Happy though.

He says it's much better single so that there are no more stress and problems adding up in his life.

He was 17 when he decided to run away from his abusive parents, he saved enough money to live on his own . He packed all his things and clothes and of course his guitar. He ran away and got a job in a coffee house just like phoebe from F.R.I.E.N.D.S and saved up just the right amount of money he needed.

Quits his job and stopped playing the guitar, had a girlfriend but only lasted 2 years because he found out she was cheating on him with a guy for 3 months and kicks her out of his apartment. Ate ice cream and got depressed and next he noticed he was crying on a person who cheated on him and that was fucking wrong wasting all his tears for that hoe.

And started working again but in a higher company, he is intelligent and great at everything. The interview was great and few years later he was the CEO because of his working none stop.

Jimin always dreamed of being a singer. With his soothing voice and talented in using the guitar, he would for sure make it. But never got the time to think about what he really needs in his life.

Because of him working none stop, he never has time for anything or anyone at all. Of course he's tired of the same thing over and over and over, But never thought of stopping because he might fail and lose everything he worked so hard for.