(warning: smut) (author doesn't like it:<)

"aahh- ahh~!"

yoongi moaned out loud as he was pushed down.

"fuuuck" the man groaned while his hands were on his waist

yoongi moaned louder and puts his hands on the mans chest. 

"uuggh fuck, baby" the man groaned out while he started to thrust faster.

yoongi started moaning and screaming, he moaned louder as the man slapped his thigh.

"I-i'm about to cum" the man groaned out as he pulled out his dick and came on yoongi's chest.

Yoongi panting

" Such a hot mess" Jungkook said after helping yoongi clean himself.

Standing up, Jungkook took his wallet from his pants and handed yoongi his money

Yoongi still laying on the bed, spaced out until Jungkook gave him the money.

Jungkook dressed up and was about to leave until he heard "Thank you again, sir" from the boy he just fucked recklessly.

Jungkook smiled at him, walked back to him saying "You're welcome" before giving the boy a kiss on his forehead and left.

Jungkook was a regular to yoongi, almost everynight Jungkook would always want yoongi, would even pay double if they didn't allow it.

Yoongi was always thankful for Jungkook, not knowing that Jungkook was his lost childhood bestfriend.

Long ago, when yoongi was just a little boy. He used to always have his bestfriend over to play with, they would play games inside or outside.

Always fought but always forgave one another.

But, one sad day, his best friend had to leave town and study in seoul. Of course yoongi couldn't accept it and cried in the arms of his best friend, until his best friend's mom had to take him away.

They had their last goodbye and his best friend had finally left.

Yoongi has no memory of his past, because of  his drug addiction since he was 10. His mom always had them, he watched them from a far, and tried it while she was alseep.

How they found he was gay? well, Yoongi's parents were always suspicious of yoongi's sexuality because of how he is with his friends and posters in his room.

While his parents were driving in their car, they finally saw their answer.

Yoongi making out with his guy friend.

They were disappointed and angry, and had an argument when yoongi came home.

Packed his things while yoongi was still out and kicked him out right away when he came back.

His parents loved him and put him first despite of their drug addiction, But can't accept that yoongi was what he was.