十一

Jimin sits there quietly looking down on his phone while his friends are drunkenly dancing and making out with other women or even men.

Yoongi goes on stage and do what he does everyday, jimin looked up and amazed with the boys sugar skin like body.

Suddenly, Yoongi sees the handsome man looking at him. Looked back at his girls and walked towards the man.

Jimin was speechless when he saw the boy walked up to him, suddenly feeling hard, Jimin tried to cover his boner. Lucky for yoongi, he saw it right away and sat on his lap, rubbing his ass on the handsome man's boner.

Technically, giving him the lap dance of his life.

Jimin's friends were shocked at the sight but liked it at the same time, squeezing their money into yoongi's outfit. Yoongi slowly walked away, a piece of paper fell from yoongi's outfit and bent down to reach it not forgetting to wave his hips for him, went back up and walked back to the stage.

Jimin was still speechless and clueless of what just happened, taking his coat, he said goodbye to his friends and left.

Jimin kept blushing but covered it with his hand and just kept thinking about that boy's smooth skin on his body the whole drive, jimin took his phone from his pocket and called someone to be in his penthouse when he gets home.

Jimin is a rich man, he can get what he wants when he wants.

Aaahh~

Aahhh j-jimin~

Moans heard from jimin's room. A hot woman on his bed getting recklessly fucked by him. "Yes Yes more more, daddy" she moaned out as jimin fasten his pace, pulling her hair making her moan louder.

Jimin bent down to her grabbing her breast and squeezing it with his hand.

He took out his dick, layed her on her back and came on her breast.

both panting from the pleasure, Jimin dressed himself not even thinking about the girl. Payed her after she cleaned and dressed herself, and left.