(im just gonna put something random until i get an idea on how this story will go but please help me i have no idea)

Author's POV

"ugh i hate this" yoongi said as he put on his blush, "oh shut the fuck up, you say that all the time when it's your turn" a girl said while taking her heels off cause she just finished.

"well, fuck you skinny bitch" and the girl almost ran to him, "hey puta! istaph!" another girl said who was now between yoongi and the girl to stop them from fighting.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE oh and yoongi it's your turn, darling" the manager said then smiled.

Yoongi got up of his chair and gave her the finger and went on stage, 'little bitch' yoongi said in his head then did his job.

He opened the curtains and now the lights were on him, hungry men staring at yoongi while he dances on the pole.

Jimin was sitting on one of their sofa and drinking with his friends and a pale boy suddenly caught his attention.

Staring at yoongi while he drinks his wine.

Yoongi felt that someone was glaring at him, he looked back and saw a handsome young man looking at him. He felt weak but kept going, he was kinda turned on (uwu) by how he's staring at him.

When his turn was finished, he walked out slowly and gave a flying kiss to the young man staring at him and walked in the curtains.

"GIRL, I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU" yoongi said excitedly at his friend, "the fuck is it?" she said still doing her make up. "This handsome guy was staring at me" yoongi then said while taking off his heels, "bonak, there are a lot of handsome man, was he that handsome for you to call him that? if he is, SHOOW ME BITCH" she said and looked at yoongi with sparkles in her eyes.

"follow me, hoe" he said and she followed him outside, he pointed at a man on the sofa smiling with friends, "ohhhhhhh he iiiis" she said, "i told you"