Yoongi, a depressed and sad stripper who is only 19years old and kicked out of his home when he was 16 when his parents found out he was gay.

So he had nothing but, his clothes and things. He called his best friend ( jin) and told him about everything, luckily jin was a very understanding friend and let him live in his small but great apartment near school.

Yoongi always did the chores and cooked for jin as a thankyou, but jin always stops him because he just wants him to feel like home.

Jin one time brought a friend in, yoongi waved at them and continued to clean the living room, "yoongi, as i said before you don't have to clean to stay" jin sighed, "yes i know I'm sorry again"
yoongi said as his head was down, "no need to say sorry, it's fine" jin said before patting yoongi's shoulder.

Jin welcomed the friend in and took so food in the kitchen.

"PLEASE STOP"

Jin ran from the kitchen to see what happened.

Sees his now ex-friend above yoongi on the couch harassing him, yoongi looking scared and covering his face.

Jin was so mad and shouted "WHAT THE FUCK, GET OFF OF HIM" jin ran to them and pushed his ex-friend off of yoongi, "I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE TO JUST DO HIM LIKE THAT" jin shouted even louder making her run out of their apartment almost crying.

"I'm so sorry jin, she came on to me i didn't know what to do" yoongi said about to cry

"it's fine yoongi, don't you even worry"
and hugged him tight

Now here yoongi is, a stripper since the age of  17  trying to pay the bills and on the pole at midnight dancing in front of 20-50 year old men.

But never told jin anything about his job and how he gets money