十五

As he types away from his desk, trying to finish all the work and just get home.

Jimin sighed to himself after finishing all the documents and decided to get a drink to finish the day.

Drunk jimin entered in his penthouse drunkenly almost falling over, thinking of that sexy woman he slept with the other day he decided to call for her again.

"Oh hello again jimin, need anyone in particular again?" said the voice in his phone, "Yeaaahh yeahh just call in sugaaaa" Jimin drunkenly said and ended the call.

Manager confused thinking why jimin didn't call in sugar, "SUGAA- ugh shouting is no use" the manger said and went back stage to check for suga.

"There you are someone is calling for you in this address" manger said and gave the address to yoongi, "dress nicely he is picky, so just wear something white or red" manger said again and left. Yoongi looking confused, he doesn't usually get private visits only a few times. Yoongi changed quickly in to a lacey white lingerie and puts on a coat and headed of to the mans house or should i say penthouse.

As yoongi arrived at the building his jaw dropped from how fancy and clean it looked, he walked in and headed for the elevator and pressed the button for the penthouse and was asked for the password by some voice in the elevator, yoongi took out the paper his manager gave and told the password correctly and was brought to his destination.

The whole penthouse was dark and smelled like a drunkard on drugs. Yoongi walked in and the elevator closed behind him.

"I'm over here" A voice of a man roamed the penthouse sending shivers to yoongi's body, Yoongi slowly walked towards the voice and found a man sitting on a chair with no shirt.

"oh my god" Yoongi said in shocked as he finally saw the handsome man from the bar, nose almost bleeding from the sight, yoongi took a deep breath and took of his coat slowly while walking toward the man. "Ah yes just what i love about you, sugar, so gentle and feminine"

Yoongi stopped "OMG DID HE CALL IN THE WRONG PERSON?! FUCK I'M NOT SUGAR AT ALL SHE'S A SHE" yoongi said in his mind as he panicked but still stayed in character.

Yoongi couldn't take anymore and ran far from the man, calling the manager yoongi whisper shouted, "WHY DID YOU CALL ME IN I'M NOT SUGAR IM SUGA" he panicked, hearing the manager sigh " fuck i knew it, i didn't know he said sugar i just heard suga, just do your job i'll pay you double" manager said "YEAH YOU BETTER" yoongi said and hanged up the call and went back to the handsome drunk man waiting for him.

"C'mon love I'm waiting" Jimin said and patted his lap signaling for her to give him a lap dance.

Yoongi let out a sigh and did his duty.

Feeling the man's hands on his hips as he moves. Suddenly being pulled closer to the man, feeling his hot breath on his neck making him turned on yoongi let out a small moan, quickly covering his mouth. Jimin giggled and started kissing her neck, "Don't hold in your moans, love. I wanna hear them" jimin whispered in her ear and started to move her hips on his hard member. Yoongi couldn't hold it anymore started moaning and trying hard to sound like a woman.

As hard yoongi was at that moment, he couldn't let the man touch it and just kept grinding on him playfully. "Ahh i forgot how fucking hot you are" Jimin said and made her face him, "How about we take this to the bed? shall we?" jimin smirked and carried her to the bed.