Sukuna's Innate Domain

Inari's POV

I groaned, sitting up. "Ugh! Where am I?" I scanned the surroundings, finding myself in a strange, unsettling place. 

"What the fuck?!" I muttered, rising to my feet and spotting some red water nearby. 'Wait, is that... blood?!' 

But upon closer inspection, it was just water.

Sighing, I began to explore the dark and dingy space. After walking for a while, I stumbled upon a path made of bones. 

"Am I inside someone's body? Did someone... eat me?"

In the distance, I spotted Itadori. "No... way.... YUUJI?!!" I called out, rushing toward him. 

"Eh?! Inari!! Whoa, whoa!!" He exclaimed as I hugged him tightly, and he reciprocated the embrace. "You... how did you get here?"

"I-I don't know..." I replied, my voice trembling. He cupped my face, gently caressing my cheeks as tears welled up in my eyes.

 I began to sob uncontrollably. "Hic *sniff* hngh.....I-I thought you died..hic."

As Itadori held me close, his voice filled with concern. "Hey, hey, it's okay... I'm here now. I nodded, clinging to him desperately. "I-I don't do that to Yuuji!!"

"I,-- I won't, I promise," Itadori reassured me, his grip tightening as if to reassure himself as well.

As we pulled back, a lingering longing hung between us, but before I could speak, Itadori silenced me with a kiss.

"Ngh.... Yuuji... wait!" I tried to push him away, panicked. 'My poison!! This idiot!' But he held me gently yet firmly, his tongue probing insistently.

I closed my eyes as I held back my cursed energy. Itadori's tongue danced with mine, muffling my protests as waves of pleasure washed over me. 

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I succumbed to the intensity of our kiss, unable to resist the pull of his warmth.

 "Mhmp...Hm...Hngh....Ha...." I surrendered to the kiss, my heart racing wildly. Itadori's touch ignited a fire within me, burning away all rational thought.

As our lips parted, breathless and flushed, Itadori's gaze bore into mine, filled with an intensity that sent shivers down my spine.

 "I'm sorry... I couldn't resist," he whispered and I nod.

"I-I'm so sorry! Because of me, that Sukuna bastard!" Remorse painted his face, his voice tinged with regret.

"Don't worry, I'm... I'm just glad you're okay," I reassured him, chuckling softly as I kissed his cheeks. We exchanged smiles, relief flooding over us.

"Are you done with your disgusting act?!" Sukuna's voice cut through the moment, his tone icy.

"Ah...." I realized, turning to face him. Sukuna was seated atop a mound of skulls...? He looked down upon us, which irked me, while Itadori glared daggers at him.

'Haa.. so we were in his Domain.'

Within Itadori's consciousness, Sukuna peered disdainfully at his "annoying" counterpart. 

"Don't look up at me without permission. It's annoying, brat!" Pleased with himself, Sukuna perched atop the mountain of skulls and demanded Itadori's compliance. 

"Then get down here so I can look down on you!" Itadori snarled.

"You look like you're going to kill me." Sukuna asked amused "Damn right I am!! You did just killed me!!" Itadori refutes, seeing how Sukuna is the reason he's dead.