The Shibuya Incident

Sadako's POV

I was in my room, draping myself in a luxurious kimono. As I finished dressing, my stomach churned in discomfort. 

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself from the impending catastrophe. "Inari...?" Itadori entered my room, looking confused. "A kimono...?" he questioned, and I chuckled, shaking my head. 

"This is more comfortable," I replied, pulling at my haneri, loosening my collar.

"What's wrong...?" Itadori asked, hugging me from behind. "Nothing... just... I love you..." I whispered, but he heard it.

"No!" Itadori grabbed my shoulders and turned me to face him.

"No? What do you mean, no...?" I asked, confused, and he caressed my cheeks, his expression pained. "It didn't sound right..." Itadori whispered, his lips on my cheeks, hands gripping me desperately.

"Sounded like goodbye..." He continued, and I sweatdropped.

'Since when did his instincts sharpen this much...?'

"It's not like that..." I kissed his lips and pulled back as I heard footsteps approaching my room. It seemed like Itadori also heard it, as he took a step away from me.

"Be careful... Yuuji..." I said, grasping a strand of my hair and cutting it.

"Inari?!" Itadori exclaimed, surprised. "I'll come to you as soon as possible..." Taking his hands, I tied the strand around his wrist.

"It works as an omamori..." I whispered, and he pulled me close, and we shared a hug. "Mm-Hm... finish it off and come quickly..." He whispered back, placing a kiss on my neck.

*Knock Knock*

The doors opened, and Gojo entered. "My sidekick!! Lezzz goooo!!" He cheered, and I deadpanned at his enthusiasm. "You're quite excited for a wanted man."

It was just 10 after 8 P.M. on October 31st. Exactly at 7 P.M. a forty-meter curtain was lowered over Shibuya, trapping civilians inside. 

They were told they wouldn't be able to leave until GOJO SATORU arrived.

"Well, the civilians wouldn't know about me..." He said, and we, students, staff and assistants stepped out, walking out of the school. 

The way out was filled with lanterns and flags carried out by the new interns of Tokyo Jujutsu Tech. "What's the current consensus?" Gojo asked. 

Both of us were going to where he was summoned. It was kind of unexpected, as he was known for working alone, but it couldn't be helped if he asked me to come.

"Three barriers. 400 radius. One traps humans, one traps you, and the other also traps humans but allows free access to other sorcerers and assistants. All communications might be blocked," I explained, and he nodded.

The students and the other teachers got into their respective cars and drove away to their assigned places. "Well, shall we go?" Gojo asked, elevating himself, and I groaned. 

Both of our blood rejected each other, so it's difficult for me to be at my best, but...

"Well, fuck this!" I exclaimed, exasperated, and followed him.

At 8:38 pm, Shin Q BF1 – Gojo and Sadako entered Shibuya Hikarie.

Several teams were placed outside the curtain as a precaution. 

These teams included sorcerers such as Megumi Fushiguro, Takuma Ino, Kento Nanami, Nobara Kugisaki, Maki Zenin, Naobito Zenin, Panda, and Atsuya Kusakabe.