SEASON 2 FINALE

(Buckle up bitches, this is a long one!)

You were in the drivers seat of Billy's car, Max and Lucas were crammed in the passenger seat together giving you directions. You were 100% speeding. Dustin, Mike, and a passed out Steve were in the backseat. He looked really bad. You looked in the rearview mirror as he began to shift around, visibly uncomfortable.

"Henderson?" he groaned out, his hands went to his face but Dustin stopped him. "No, don't touch it." He looked around the car clearly confused. "Hey, buddy...It's okay. You put up a good fight. He kicked your ass, and Y/n had to save you, but you put up a fight. You're okay." He groaned again, dropping his head into your brothers lap again. "Hey dust, there's a bottle of pain killers in my bag. There should be some water too, but I'm not sure." He nodded and looked in the floor board of the backseat. Mike grabbed it and handed it to him.

"Okay, you're gonna keep straight for a half a mile, then make a left on Mount Sinai." Lucas said, catching your attention. Steve swallowed the pills Dustin gave him, looking around "What's going on?" You made a quick sharp turn, the back tires drifting. "Oh, my God!" he freaked out. You did your best to stay focused on the road, but you were worried about him. "Just relax. She's got her license." Max said from the front seat. "Yeah, and a bunch of speeding tickets." Mike mumbled. He's been in a bad mood since El left. You shot him a glare from the mirror and his eyes caught yours, looking apologetic. "It doesn't matter. She's getting us where we need to go." Lucas said rolling his eyes. "They were gonna leave you behind." Dustin spoke up, but Steve was too busy freaking out to listen. "Oh, my God." he pulled his body up to look at the window, "I promised that you'd be cool, okay? Plus Y/n wouldn't leave you there all busted up and shit." he said gripping the older boys shoulders as he struggled to sit up. "Whoa, whoa, What's going on? Oh, my God. No! Whoa! Stop the car! Slow down!" He yelled trying to get your attention. But your eyes stayed glued to the road in front of you. "I told you he'd freak out." Mike mumbled crossing his arms. "Stop the car!" Steve yelled again. "Everybody shut up! I'm trying to focus!" you yelled over the boys in the backseat.

"Oh, wait, that's Mount Sinai. Make a left." Lucas said, but you couldn't hear him over the others.

"What?" you asked him.

"Make a left!" he yelled.

You turned the wheel quick and harshly. Everyone screamed, and you rolled your eyes. This was something you did well, you knew what you were doing. Rage driving in empty fields was one of your favorite ways to blow off steam. You pulled up, and slammed on the breaks. Causing everyone to stop screaming.

Finally.

"Hello!" Steve yelled pulling himself into the middle seat, and in-between the two front seats. You turned to look at him, "Hey Harrington, how's your face?" you ask him mostly sarcastic. He only rolled his eyes and turned to look at the kids. You put the car in park and opened the door.

"Whoa!" Dustin yelled, a goofy grin plastered on his face. The kids scrambled out of the car as you dug through the trunk grabbing different things. "Incredible." Max mumbled looking to Lucas, who only nodded smiling. "I told you. I know what I'm doing." you smiled to them. You watched Steve pull himself out of the car, "Guys? Oh, no. Guys." He was ignored as everyone continued grabbing things and 'gearing up'. "Hey, where do you think you're going?" Once again, no response. "What are you, deaf? Hello? We are not going down there right now. I made myself clear." He grabbed your arm and spun you around to face him. "Hey, there's no chance we're going to that hole, all right? This ends right now!" You just looked at him, scanning his face and injuries. "M'kay." you pulled away from him grabbing your pipe and walking to the hole in the ground.

"Steve, you're upset, I get it. But the bottom line is, a party member requires assistance, and it is our duty to provide that assistance. Now, I know you guys promised that you would keep us safe. So, keep us safe." Dustin told him, he sighed and followed you.