Chapter 1

Wei Wuxian felt a pounding headache hammering his head but he doesn't anything that he happening now, nor does he want to know. Him sitting on the soft bed looking at the people spawning everywhere in the room.

One man held his left hand while sleeping on the edge of the bed, one man in maple-red leaned onto the red pillar, sleeping, and three men slept on each other's shoulders wearing black and red. One woman in white and black and one woman in red slept with their heads on the table, and one more woman in purple and white leaned herself on the pillar.

They all have eye bags on their young faces but Wei Wuxian can't think when he saw the one in black and red and the one in white and black.

"Who?" He voiced out that his throat is dry as a dessert.

That woke up the whole group in the room, they looked at Wei Wuxian, and the man in white that has held his left hand suddenly checked his pulse before breathing a sigh of relief. They all let out a sigh of relief but the action made Wei Wuxian even more confused.

He doesn't know what going on as they seem to care about him [when everyone else he love and leaned on, pushed him away when he took the path he chooses] Wei Wuxian shook his head to make the whispers out of his head.

Suddenly the man in white and maple-red hugged him tightly.

"A-Ying... You're home, you're home..." The man in white whispered to his ears full of gentleness and care

Wei Wuxian can feel the man in a maple-red clothes nod, he felt warmth instead of the cold and indifference he emitted. Wei Wuxian slowly and hesitantly hugged the two back, the warmth only made him cry his eyes out.

The people in the room looked at Wei Wuxian in shock and worried which made him cry even more, even though he doesn't know why. Why is he crying while looking shocked?

The people in the room all look in shocked but Wei Wuxian whispered.

"W-why am I crying? W-who a-am I?"

The man in white gasped steeping back with wide eyes, the man in maple-red held the man supporting him up. The woman in purple and white moved from her spot and checked his pulse again, but this time with a soft red spiritual energy. She heaved out a sigh before smiling softly at Wei Wuxian, her silver eyes ring with gold looking at him softly.

"Do you really don't know who you are?" Wei Wuxian nodded looking innocently at her with a curious and tired gaze.

"Your name is Hua Ying, courtesy name Hua Wuxian."

"Hua... Ying? My name is Hua Ying?" Wei Wuxian asked

"Yes, your name is Hua Ying. My name is Hua Wu courtesy name Hua Fengxian. Your older sister." Hua Fengxian nodded while the others introduced themselves.

" Hua Fengxian nodded while the others introduced themselves

"My name is Hua Lin, courtesy name Hua Yulong. Your 1st brother." The man in black leather with red inner robes introduced himself with a smile.

" The man in black leather with red inner robes introduced himself with a smile