Chapter 3: Warning

Opening the door to Miss Mason's office, Eddie was faced with the familiar sight of Rachel sitting at her desk, a pile of paperwork on one side, a large cup of coffee on the other. Eddie closed the door gently behind him as Rachel diverted her eyes from her work to her deputy giving him a big smile.

"Eddie, is everything ok?" Rachel asked as she didn't have a meeting scheduled with Eddie and was wondering why he was there.

"No, I've just had Elle Parker in my last lesson and there is something not right." Eddie said as Rachel placed her pen down on the desk so that she could provide Eddie with her full attention. She watched as Eddie walked over to the table at the end of the room and lent against it before carrying on with what had happened in the lesson.

"Elle and Grace had some kind of argument so I separated them and when I went to check on Elle's work, which she had only done one question in the whole class that's not like her she is so smart. Not only that but I found her in tears but she wouldn't tell me why." Eddie explained watching as Rachel sighed before getting up out of her seat.

"Yeah okay I think it'd be great to get Kim to talk to her in her next lesson specially if she's been crying and being a bit off" Rachel says to Eddie.

Rachel calls her assistant to call Kim Campbell to her office for a chat.

"Hi how can I help you?"

"Kim, Eddie has just brought me some upsetting news about a student being upset crying in class I thought you'd have a chat with them" Rachel says.

"Yeah sure which student?" Kim asks.

"Elle Parker".

"Really I see".

"Kim is there something going on with Elles family or precisely her" Rachel asks her colleague.

"Well guys I have noticed recently in her file that she has had a lot of doctors appointments the past few weeks." Kim said she rummaged around on her laptop before pulling out a file with the name 'Elle Parker' typed on the computer screen of it. She sat back down at her desk and opened it out in front of her.

"In fact, she had one this morning according to the note in here." Kim explained as she passed the laptop to Rachel and Eddie for them to look over.

"Hmm...have you heard anything from her Mother Elizabeth Parker? Maybe something happened that she hasn't told us about?" Eddie asked as he handed the laptop back to Kim who placed it back down on the desk.

"No, I haven't but her Mum usually rings up if she thinks anything is bothering the girls." Rachel explained whilst trying to work out what might be going on with the twins, particularly Elle. "We'll keep an eye on them for now in case it was just a one off. If needs be I can talk to them both before getting their Mum involved But if I do Kim I like if you'd be part of the chat too." Rachel decided as she hoped that it wouldn't get any worse. It was only natural for sisters to have a fall out once in a while, especially when they are in each other's company all day.

" Yes I agree".

"Ok, I'll keep you updated if anything else happens or if I find out anything." Eddie explained as he made his way over to the office door.

"Thanks Eddie." Rachel said as she took a sip of her coffee before carrying on with her paperwork but still thinking what could be going on with Elle as Eddie once again closed the office door behind him, heading back to his classroom to get ready for his next lesson.

(This is a short chapter
The next one will be longer)

A/N:Thanks for reading did you enjoy if so message me what you thought about the chapter?

Love from Lily
Xxx