Chapter 6: Angry and Upset

Slowly Elle walks into the cooler, Elle saw Grace pacing around the room, Kim leans against the desk trying to get answers out of her.

"Ohh, here she comes!" Grace said snidely as Elle walked fully into the room, Mr Lawson closes the door behind them.

"Grace, I'm so sorry about what I said. I honestly didn't mean any of it." Elle said sincerely even though she knew it was no good. Grace was too angry with her to care.

"I would never say anything like that to you, regardless of how angry I am!" Grace exclaimed continuing to pace up and down around the room.

"I know and I'm sorry Gracie, it just slipped out." Elle said shyly, embarrassed by her own actions.

"Yeah, well, it's too late for that! I mean, how would you feel if I had said that I hope you were dead?" Grace shouted, Kim and Eddie looked at each other uneasily as more and more of the days actions began to reveal themselves.

"I...I don't know," Elle said quietly shocked by how angry and upset Grace was. She had never seen her sister like this before.

"Well, now is your time to find out. I take back what I said about never saying it because I would rather not have a sister who wishes I had died. I wish you were dead!" Grace screamed before turning suddenly and punching the wall behind her, Kim rushed over to try and calm her down.

"Yeah, well, you might not have to put up with me too much longer you never know." Elle whispered quietly under her breath, but not quite quietly enough as Eddie turned and stared at her.

"Elle, what do you mean?" Eddie asked worryingly which he over heard also Kim looks at  Elle before quickly dealing with Grace who was continuing to pace up and down the room.

"Nothing, I mean nothing by it." Elle said as she realised that Mr Lawson had heard what she said. He was not going to let this drop.

"I think we need to talk Don't you." Eddie said calmly as he made his way over to the cooler door but he was interrupted by Grace.

"I bet she hasn't told you about all these headaches she's been getting has she? All these meetings and appointments she is so secretive about! She told me she was at the dentists this morning when she wasn't!" Grace shouted as she walked towards Elle, arms flying here and there in rage.

"Ok, everyone just needs to calm down." Eddie said calmly as he stepped in between the twins to prevent anything else from kicking off. He was sure Elle was hiding something, something serious.

"I need to tell you but privately," Elle said suddenly, grabbing her twin sisters arm which Grace agreed but stilll angry.

"Miss, sir, leave us for a few minutes please just outside"
Elle looked at the two teachers. The teachers nod walking outside looking at the two girls wondering if what it was she was going to say.

Then the doors shut leaving the twins "what is it then that you can't say in front of them"

"Just listen Grace once" Elle whispered.

"FINE!" Grace shouted.

Elle was crying constantly "Today, me and Mum, and we found out that I am ill..."

"What, with what?" Grace questions feeling guilty.

I have been having headaches so mum took me today to the hospital because doctor asked us to because it's serious.. I've got a brain tumour." Elle says balling her eyes out.

Just as Grace heard her twin sister's words she started balling her own tears herself staying silent.

Then, just as Elle finished talking the twins hugged.  Elle suddenly could feel herself becoming dizzy again. Grace saw something wasn't right and rushed to the door.

"Miss sir help me Elle's um Elles dizzy needs help" Grace says whilst Elle is holding on to the table.

Two teachers ran over to Elle Eddie helping her out of the room leaving Kim supporting Grace who was crying more worried than before not knowing what was going on.

A/N:Thanks for reading did you enjoy if so message me what you thought about Elle's cancer?

Love from Lily
Xxx