Nine

I woke up to Lee Young cuddling me tightly, his hardness against my back. I tried to pull away but he held me tighter.

“Good morning,” he said kissing my neck.

“Good morning, could you please let me lose?”

“I don’t want you running away,”

“I can’t run too far since we work in the same office,”

“You have a point,” he still didn’t let go of me, “you are so warm and cuddly,” he said kissing my shoulder.

“Kim Lee Young, are you gay?” he gasped.

“What gave it away?”He asked as he got comfortable behind me, “Is it how I like sucking your cock?”

“No, that not it,”

“Is it how I moaned your name as you fucked me?”

“That’s not it either,”

“Then what is it? What gave it away?”

“The fact that you were cuddling me as we slept,” he laughed out loud.

“I wish I could cuddle with you more,”

“But I’m not gay,” I said trying to keep a straight face.

“You can be gay for me on some Friday nights,” he said stroking my erection.

“At this rate your finger and palm prints will be engrained on my dick,”

“Don’t forget my tongueprint,” he kissed my shoulder again, “But that’s because I love touching and feeling on your dick. It’s like my new favorite toy,”

“What happens when you get bored of the toy?”

“You won’t have to worry about that. I never get bored of my favorite toys. But if you’re not okay, I could stop, just say the word and I will,” I didn’t want him to stop.

His huge hand, a clear contrast to the lady-hands I had gotten used to previously, gliding up and down my penis was the perfect wake up call. He got between my legs and took me in his mouth. How I had survived all my adult years without his head game remained a mystery to me.

He raised my legs higher and kissed and sucked on and around my balls, his other hand still stroking me.

“I think I should be going home now,” he stopped and sat up.

“Okay,”

“What? Just like that?”

“You wanted me to ask you to stay, didn’t you?”

“Fuck you,”

“With pleasure,” he said resuming what he had been doing.

It had been too long since I woke up next to an adult and with Lee, I enjoyed whatever it was he was doing to me.

He later made breakfast which we had together before I left. Something I hadn’t done since Tracy and I were together.

“Can you please text me the next time you want to spend the night out please?” mom said as soon as I walked in.

“I’m sorry, I completely forgot to let you know,” I said as I almost ran towards my room. I couldn’t face her.

I spent the rest of the day in my room.

“Was your plan to avoid me the whole weekend?” she asked startling me. I had sneaked down to the kitchen after I heard her going to the study. She rarely came out when she started working.