Sixteen

“Did you kiss him?” was the first thing she asked me when I answered my phone.

“I didn’t kiss him. I might have nibbled on his earlobe but I didn’t kiss him. Did he tell you that I did?”

“No, then I guess he was talking about someone else,”

“What exactly did he tell you?”

“I can’t tell you that. Dinner tomorrow night?”

“Okay,”

I liked Joey’s mom. She was a free spirit and very welcoming. It wasn’t hard for me to be myself around her. Joey even thought I had a thing for her which I found surprising because I wasn’t doing much to conceal my feelings for him when we were alone.

Joey kept asking what I had done to get in her good books so quickly and honestly I didn’t know the answer to that. She had embraced me into her small family long before I told her of what happened with mine.

It didn’t matter to her if I was black or white, brown or red, grey or green, whether I had fallen from the heavens or risen from hell, whether I believed in a single deity, all of them or none at all. All that mattered to her was that I was a decent human being that used my common sense. Those were her actual words. In another life, I would want her to be my mother but only if she wasn’t Joey’s mom.

When Joey and I started getting sexual, it was a dream come true, like literally, a dream come true. I had envisioned those moments more times than I would readily admit to. His dick was a few inches bigger than I imagined it to be but I wasn’t complaining. However, our first intercourse had me pinching myself a few times to prove to myself that I wasn’t having another wet dream. I only hoped he couldn’t tell how nervous I was, it might have ruined the moment.

Part of the reason I loved him was that he was open to learning new things, be it at work or in the bedroom. When I first sucked on his nipples, he almost pushed me off him. He genuinely thought that only women got sexually aroused by having their nipples sucked on. After that, he never let me do anything else until I’d given both nipples some attention.

“Are you sure it won’t be painful?” he asked as he applied lube around my rim.

“It’s just one finger, I’ll let you know when you can insert the next one,” I assured him. He gently pushed in his index finger and slowly pulled it out. “I assure you it’s not painful, pick up the pace,”

“Okay,” maybe it was because I liked him, I always enjoyed myself when in his company and whatever he did to me.

“I’m ready for another,” he gently pushed in another, almost as if he was scared he’d hurt me. My face was buried in the pillow trying to muffle out my moans. My ass was up facing him as he knelt behind me. He reached under with his other hand and gently but firmly stroked me as his fingers played around with me.

“Are you sure you’ve never done this before?” I asked.

“If I had, you’d be coming right now,” Joey was cocky but it was so hidden not everyone could tell. I hated it and liked it at the same time. He leaned down and gave one of my ass cheeks a kiss.

“Fuck me Joey,”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, I’m ready,” I wasn’t sure if I was ready but I was sure I wanted him in me. I heard him slip on the condom then I felt him smear some lube around my rim before I felt his dick poke at it. He rubbed his dick over it before he took aim again. He was doing it intentionally.

“Please stop teasing me,”

“I need you to tell me what you want from me,”

“Fuck me Joey…please,”