2

"What do I wear... what if they think I look bad! Or, what is they forgot about me!" I heard Emmeline mumble to herself. "Girl, chill. Your not meeting the president you seeing you parents. It's not that deep." I said patting her pack. "Yeah I guess you right.." she sighed. "I'm just- nervous.." she said rubbing her arm. "Your fine! And I'll be there anyways." I smiled lightly punching her arm. She smiled back slightly. "What if- what if they don't like Lucas." She mumbled. "Lucas? Your weird looking boyfriend? I don't know if they will be impressed, but they probably won't be upset!" I joked. She laughed a little and we drove to the airport. When we got there we saw Lucas running at us with his goofy smile. He hugged Emmeline exited to meet her parents, and she smiled. "They're almost here!!" She squealed looking down at her phone. "I'm gonna go grab a water. Be right back!" I said walking to a nearby vending machine. I put in a quarter and clicked water, but it wouldn't come out. I slightly shake it and roll my eyes, putting in another quarter. But, it still doesn't come out. I punch it getting frustrated as I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Y/n! Meet my dad!" I hear Emme say. I turn around as I see a familiar face. It was CHRISTIAN BALE. I stood there shocked as I turn to Emmeline. "THIS is your dad?!" I yell whisper. "Yeah that's why I hate when you watch his movies," she brushed off. Christian smiled. "I heard you were a fan!" He put out his hand to shake. I nervously smiled and shook his hand. "Uhm- yeah.. I am!" I said. "She even recites all your lines.." Emmeline mumbled. "OKAY EMME." I smiled at her uncomfortably. She giggled and we walked over to meet her mom.
(SORRY THIS IS SHORT I JUST DONT HAVE MUCH INSPO RN!! ❤️)