Chapter-5

Enjoy reading!

***************************************************************************************

Taqqub

ताक़ुबी

طاقب

*****************************

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

"Fuck!"

Saying something to Trevon, Rey started going inside the shrine when he realised something. He looked all around himself and cursing again went back to the car before taking off his guns and other weapons. He turned back going towards the gate, his feet shivered a little when he was going to cross the gate but then thinking about Taani and the man, he just entered without giving a second thought.

As soon as he entered, soft music was playing around, the song sung by a small band that was situated at the side of the dargah. The music filled the air, it was peaceful, connected the almighty to his people but it didn't had the usual soft, flowing and melodious tune. It was more of the song that meant claiming of the almighty as the king, it had both victory, courage and supremacy.

(Do play the song, trust me the scene would be amazing then.)

Shah ka rutba shehanshaho
Si teri baat hai
Shah ka rutba shehanshaho
Si teri baat hai

Rey ignored everything and started searching for the white suit and dupatta which she wore today. He was searching around frantically, banging into some people hoping he would either catch her or the man who came for her.

Hoo shahon ka jo shah
Uska tere sar pe haath hai
Shahon ka jo shah uska
Tere sar pe haath hai

He went deeper in the place, almost reaching the shrine, his eyes roaming in every corner to spot her. He turned and finally found her standing there just beside the shrine. Heaving a breath of relief seeing her safe, he jogged towards her reaching her in just a couple of seconds.

Tere kadmon ke tale
Mitti bhi sona bann gayi
Jar hua dushman jahan
Shamsheer teri tann gayi haan

Taani was surprised seeing him there, she asked in a hushed tone,

"Tum yahan kese?"

He just shrugged, his face clearly depicting tension, he was looking around. Taani sighed when he didn't answer and concentrated on her worship. Her hands joined together in half crescent as she prayed to the almighty while the men there put her flower duvet on the shrine.

Tu vali hai tu meherbaan
Ehemi gehba hai tuhi
Hai farishte bhi barastish
Mein teri kurbaan wallah