Chapter-8

Wait for the surprise in this! 

***************************************************************************************

FARAIB
फरैबी
فریاب

**************************

Author's POV

The Next Morning

She gasped as his tongue entered her mouth kissing her feverously, stealing her breath away while the shower water rained upon them both. Taani was showering in the morning when he cornered her in the cubicle and repeated the tedious activities they indulged in the night before. His lips travelled down her neck drinking the water droplets when something happened that the both never imagined.

"Ahhh Anshhhh!"

"Ahhh Anshhhh!"

He froze at his position while she squirmed in pleasure trying to pull him closer, his abrupt stop frustrated her sexually while he couldn't believe what she just called him. She moaned holding his hands and pleading,

"Pleaseee!"

But he stood frozen, his mind echoing with the way she called him by the name only his Tannu called him. She moved back a little frustrated and asked,

"What?"

He came out of his shocked zone and asked her, "What did you just call me?"

It took her a minute to register what he said, her eyes widened realising she called him Ansh in the acute state of pleasure that she was feeling. She knew it was because the night before all she could do apart from moaning out in pleasure was reminiscing their childhood memories where all she could remember was her Ansh.

Not wanting to showcase her real emotions, she said,

"Ansh. You didn't like it?"

Though only her heart knew how fast it was beating calling him that after so long. Without saying anything, he just stormed off taking a towel while she cursed herself once she was out of earshot.