Chapter-9

Hi lovelies! 

A belated Happy Dusshera to everyone! Couldn't update then due to festivities as my family celebrates the festival doing a small pooja, then we put tilak to our brothers along with having a full proper hearty meal. 

Dusshera is one festival that is celebrated differently everywhere, some people don't even celebrate I guess. Do tell how you celebrate dusshera at your homes! 

Coming to updates, last two chapters of the story! Enjoyyyyyyyy

***************************************************************************************

INTEQAAM
इंतकामانتفاضہ

****************************

*******************************

Author's POV

Rey was looking at Taani blankly as she held him at the gunpoint while Swayam was getting restless as Dishank's men held him too. Dishank was smirking victoriously but Rey's sole focus was on her face to find similar expressions of win on it but it was blank, just like him, as if she wasn't happy with whatever was happening now.

He just asked,

"Why?"

Her voice came out like ice shreds piercing him hard,

"I can ask the same to you, isn't it?"

He frowned not knowing what she was talking about when she said,

"Why? Why did you steal my everything from me? What did I do I deserve it?"

Rey was baffled hearing her, as long as he knew he met her just few months back and since then she has been his most priced possession, never in his wildest dreams he thought about hurting her. Then what was she even talking about?

"What do you mean Taani?"

She scowled pressing the gun on his temple more as she answered,

"Why did you kill my parents Reyansh? My father!"

He was looking at her wide eyed at the revelation but he wasn't prepared for what she said next, "My father, Danish Shekhawat, you father Ranvijay Singhania's right man, your Dan uncle! You killed him!"

He was too shocked to process anything. Danish Shekhwat, his Dan uncle died with his father during a war with the rival gang. If she is his daughter then that means...

"Tannu!"

He called her with her nickname he knew since childhood, his Tannu, his Dan uncle's daughter and childhood sweetheart. She could feel her heart twisting hearing him call her that in his deep husky voice that sent her heart racing while he couldn't believe here she was, the girl he was searching for since years, his small babygirl, his sunshine, his Tannu.