Chapter 1:Wherever you are

_Timedeo_
I wake up and see pink-reddish powder infront of my face and next to me is Bitzel and Luke, the powder must be from Tommy's shield.The last thing I remember is a beam of light hitting us but Tommy protected the 3 of us with his shield...Wait where is Tommy?

I get up and turn around to see the most horrific thing,hundreds of our friends corpses,the people who fought with us in the war.Why?

I run to all of them and look to see if Tommy is one of them...Why did we do it?...I can't find him...

I hear Bitzel and Luke shout my name,I walk over to them and we all search for our leader...How could we do it?We all knew the consequences!...

I fall to my knees and sob.We've lost Wisp and Ranboo,then Tommy and now our entire group of friendsand family!What do we do now?

I get up and walk over to Bitzel and Luke,for I know what to do.We have to continue,we have to keep on fighting for our friends,family,our planet and home!We all walk along the beach shore,listening to the calm crashing noises from the ocean and seeing the sun go down slowly.Tommy can't be dead...He's alive and I know it...Don't worry Sunshine,we'll find you,wherever you are...

We set up camp and go to bed,the next day we get up and start our journey,the journey that can take us a lifetime...Let's do this.