Chapter 3:Wrong people

_Timedeo_
It's been about 2 weeks of me,Bitzel and Luke searching for Tommy and we haven't gotten anything about him.So far we've checked 3 deserts,it was not easy so we decided to take a break,"Hey guys can we like go to a snowy area?We've been going to deserts and now I want to go somewhere cold",Bitzel says as takes a bite of an apple,Luke agrees with him and asks the same.Might aswell say sure.

After our break we wear our jackets and move to our next destination.As we walk in the snowy land we notice a lake that's covered with ice,but the ice had a hole in the middle of it.Someone must've fallen in...Could it have been Tommy?

"Guys what if Tommy fell in there?What if he is still in there?"I ask with a worried look appearing on my face,"Well we have to check somehow...Bitzel you go in" Luke says pointingat the ice floor "What!?Why me?""Bitzel you can shapeshift,juts turn into a fish go in there and search for a while and then get out"I say."ugh fine" Bitzel says as he jumps onto the ice while shapeshifting into a fish.

He comes back after 5 minutes and says he can't find anything,we pick him up and put him on land and watch as he turns back into himself,we give him a blanket to keep him warm.We continued to search until we realise the sun was going down,we're gonna have to find shelter...Wait what's that?

We look up to the sky to see what seems to be smoke,that means...Someone is here!We run in the direction of the smoke and find a cabin,we walk up the steps and knock on the door.When the door opens we find Technoblade,Wilbur and Phil,they're alive?

They welcome us in and we all have a chat,we found the wrong people."We thought you guys were dead" Bitzel says,"oh please,Wil and Phil might die,but I never will!" Techno says,we all laugh in response.The next day we get ready to go the next place which was a village that actually wasn't to far from here,we were about to leave until Techno,Wilbur and Phil ask if they can tag along with us,to which we say yes.