Chapter 9:Rescue mission

_Tommy_
As I walk through the crowd if people with the guards,I feel like I'm being stared at by everyone like I'm an outcast...Which is technically right I am an outcast but still.

The 2 guards throw me in a tiny cell made of nothing but nether bricks,it smelled like someone had died in here and we'll there was no furniture in here but at the same time I don't think they would be able to fit a bed or even a small mattress in here.

Might aswell get some more rest.

I wake up to the sound of banging,I open my eyes to see one of the guards banging his sword on the door,they come in and drag me outside.Where the f*ck are we going?

That's the question I had in my head until I looked up and saw a castle made if Blackstone and nether brick walls,when we entered the place was decked out with golden suits of armour  and soul lanterns hanging from the ceiling,but at the end of the hall there was a massive throne with someone very familiar upon it...Hades.

"Ah Hades...Good to see you pal, hehe..."I say with worry,he looks at me and gives me a death glare,let's just say that I have done way more stuff to upset him then just killing one his godly friends.

"Thomas...After 5 years if dealing with your b*llsh*t of killing my armies,destroying my colony and it's economy and KILLING one of my own friends...I have finallycaught you,What do you have to say for yourself?"He asks with the sound if anger and excitement in his voice,"Listen Hades...I'm sorry but I had too,the things we are doing to Earth are going to make living conditions for the humans impossible for them to live...I couldn't continue to watch them and the planet die,I had to do something""...Listen Tommy,we used to be friends,you saved my life once.Now as repayment I will spare your life,but I will keep you here in hadestown forever."Hades says as he calms down a bit,but he continues and says that if I break out if here he will find me and will not hesitate to rip me to peices.

The guards grab my wrists and  drag me back to me cell.As I lie on the cold floor,I remember the fun times me and Hades had when we were kids.We became friends when I saved him from Lamia,a child eating beast.Hmmm guess I'm lucky we knew each other...If I didn't then I'd be dead by now.

_Ranboo_
The group and I have made it to Hadestown,and let me tell you this place looks miserable.We were about to walk in but before we could Phil pulls all of us back and tells us that we should have some sort of disguise since well we are war fugitives,which yeah we should've remembered to do that.

We all searched for anything to hide our identities but sadly found nothing,meaning we aren't able to sneak I,until Techno came up with an idea.

"What's your plan?" Wilbur asks,Technoblade said nothing and turned around walking into the area,sneaking up behind 2 guards and knocking them out,he took of their armour and gave one of the armour sets to Phil,"This is my plan.Me and Phil are gonna be guards taking prisoners,you guys,to jail.When we get in we will knock out some more guards until we find the one with the keys,we find Tommy and bust him out",he says as he puts on the armour,we all nod our heads in agreement and get ready.