Chapter 6:Falling apart?

_Luke_
It's midnight and me and the rest of us are camping in a cave.It wasn't too bad,so far we only heard a few noises,like bats flying and the sound of water flowing.But then we woke up by the sound of something smashing on the ground deeper into the cave.We all went to search and we eventually found...The same girl from last time running and screaming,we looked to where she was running from to see a giant building.Deo,Ranboo,Techno,Wil,Wisp and Phil left to get her while me and Bitzel stayed and investigated the building.

The building was abandoned and as we travelled into the halls we found prison cells with broken bars like someone escaped.Hey Marshall,what do you think happened?

Well it's pretty obvious but since you're asking,prisoners broke out of jail!

Yeah,yeah good point...When do you think they escaped?

Um...Well by looks of this place it's very dusty,the metal bars are very rusty and this place has some skeletons lying on the floor and they have some have some moss or something like that growing on them,so...Probably about 5 or 8 years

5 or 8 years!?!?!And the fact that I became your soul host just 4 years ago...Well at least they aren't as old as Phil!

HA!Good point though

I walk around the place and find some sort if control room and in there I find this cool tech desk thing.

I use it and find some info.Apparently Marshall's prediction was completely wrong.This was made when they started the colony on Earth,meaning this started way before me and Marshall became one person and way before me or the rest of Business bay got sent to Earth.By the time the colony started we were like...10.

I also find a strange file in the system.It says 'project soul zombie'...I wonder what that's about.I read and find out what happened,apparently the guy who wrote this was trying to make zombies that had souls of people in them,he said he was inspired by the warden.Oh I hate that thing.Well atleast he never succeeded in making them...Right?

All of a sudden I hear something make a terrible shriek.I look behind me to see a zombie but different.It had a giant hole in it's stomach exposing the rib cage and it's rotten organs and flesh,and it showed...Souls crying for help.

What's happening to me?I can't move,I can't think,I can't speak!...

I was stunned just by the looks of the souls and the zombie,mainly because there was a horrific thing about them.

I didn't notice this but there was another one behind me and it almost killed me until Bitzel used a spell that caused it to blow up,and let the sound fly away.

Bitzel kept on fighting more that came near us while I just did nothing."Luke!Why aren't you moving I need your help!"
He shouted as he made a shield and guarded me back."Bitzel...The souls and the zombies...There a members of business bay!They are all the ones that died.I hate it,their horrific screams for help,their trapped by their own friends...This is wrong!" I say still not moving,one of them grabs me making sure that I don't move and it takes out a netherite sword,and it hits me.

But I grab it with my hands,causing them to bleed."I-I'm sorry..." I say as I feel the sword cutting my hand.

Luke!We can't give up like this!

As it continues to cut my hand I kick it away from me,causing it to trip a bit and I use the same spell Bitzel used for the first one,causing it to explode.We silently watch as the souls fly up through the ceiling to the afterlife.

I walk over to the zombie and stare at it with anger and sadness."We did it!...L-Luke?" Bitzel asks with worry.

So this is what the God's think of soul-hosting?

We couldn't have known they would do this...

This is where they've been,all the ones we couldn't find...They've been here the whole Time

Tommy couldn't have known...

This was punishment for the rebellion!

It's not our fault!

"Luke?"I snap out if the chat with Marshall and look at Bitzel.He looks very worried,I was acting differently. "B-Bitzel?" I ask.As of a sudden the others come in and tell us that they lost the girl."What are these?"Ranboo asks as he watches a hand from one of the soul zombies crawling to him,he picks it up and examines him,I tell him to stop "DON'T TOUCH THAT!We have to kill all of them,we can't let any of them escape",they all stare at me in shock since I never act or speak like that.We all kill them and leave to our next destination.