Chapter 2:Happily ever after?

_Technoblade_
I wake up to the feeling of a painful headache and cold wind,I look around to see that I am lying down on snow.How did I get here?I gotta find Wil and Phil.

I walk for a while until I hear a familiar voice,I turn to see Wilbur shivering and wet.I ask him what happened,apparently he was asleep in a tree and he fell into a lake covered with ice down below a while ago."Wait...Why were you in a tree?" I ask in confusion,he just shrugs his shoulders in response,now I just need to find Phil....Actually what happened to us?...Oh!I remember we were fighting an army the God's sent and then they retreated,we won!...But then we would be with everyone else,so how are we here then?

Eventually we find Phil underneath a tree,he was knocked out so we carry him to a nearby cave and camp there for the night.I fell asleep and had the weirdest dream,it was us on the battle field and as I looked at everyone fighting with us they all glitches and turned to corpses,then I wake up...Now I remember...

They were all leaving,we thought we won...Then there was a bright light...and everyone died...Wait then me,Wil and Phil would be dead and in heaven!Maybe,hell I don't know.

I go out and mine some wood,I might aswell make a cabin since we can't stay in that cave the whole time.After like 3 days it was done,now we just have to move in,that isn't hard we don't even have furniture!...Wait,we need furniture,we'll get that later.

I wonder if there are any more survivors...And if there are then who?Well I'll find out eventually.

Ok so it's been a few days and some strange things have been happening to me.Like how I realised that I'm getting abnormal bumps on my arms ,fevers and I think I'm losing weight.The fevers makes sense but the other 2 don't...What kind of disease do I have?...I'm gonna have to find out soon enough,for this illness might lead to some dire consequences...