Chapter 11:You again

_Tommy_
I wake up to see a beautiful sunrise,and to feel the gentle morning breeze hit me.

I look to see everyone else eating so I go to join them,but as I sat down I realised that Techno wasn't with them.I asked and they told me that he left to go and find out what's been happening to him lately,I grab an apple and take a bite.

As we all chat I see a flash if green in the woods,to which it could have been like leaves or something but I doubt that!Plus it was a different shade of green then leaves on the trees.

I get up and go investigate,as I move closer to where I saw the flash of green I hear giggling.I look to see a girl wearing all green from head to toe,I'm pretty sure she's short aswell.Then she stops giggling and runs away,I think she saw me,so I chase and eventually I lose her.

As I was about to walk away I look to the ground to see an unfamiliar shadow behind me,I quickly turn around and knock out the figure,turns out it was the girl.Uh oh...

I shout for the others to come and in a few minutes they do."What's wrong To-...The hell happened here?" Bitzel asked,I responded with "Uh I just knocked out a girl,feeling good...That-that was a lie,I do not feel good".

Phil,or well my dad goes and takes a closer look at the girl "it's you again" he says as he looks at her "You know her?" I ask,"Well yeah kinda..." He replies.Then I find out the whole story about how they kinda knew each other,not gonna lie it was boring as hell.

I then carry her back to our temporary base and lay her down on my sleeping bag.