Chapter 5:More survivors

_?????_
I wake up from my slumber and open my eyes,I'm still stuck in this cell.It's been about...I don't know,6 months of me being here.The people who locked me and the others in here have probably forgotten us,they haven't given us food in 2 days.Maybe they're mad at us.

All of a sudden I hear the sound of fighting outside,I peak through my little jail cell window to see Bitzel,Luke,Phil,Techno,
Wilbur...and Timedeo.They're still alive,well they probably just got blown away by that blast or something.I watch as they fight and make their way inside,we have to get their attention.I start shouting for them to come to the cell and after a few minutes they kick the iron door down and break all of us out of our cells.

"Ranboo!Wisp!What happenedto you?"Luke and Bitzel said as they ran and hugged me and Wisp tightly,I hugged them back,"We thought they made you guys slaves again or worse,they killed you" Luke said with a look of worry,then Wilbur says something that made me feel rather uneasy..."Tommy said he couldn't find you both after the battle for the Ziggurat, he was worried sick!"..."Wait,where is Tommy?" I ask as I realise Tommy isn't here.I now feel very sad,worried and scared...I've never felt like this before,only when my parents died and in the war but I only felt scared.

"You see Tommy got blown away by the blast,now we're on a mission to find him!Do you want to join?"Timedeo asks,we say yes.We say bye to the other prisoners and leave the place.I can't wait to be with Tommy again,his smile,his cute laughter and his beautiful opal eyes...Why do I feel this way?...I feel happy and calm when I think of him,I-I have never had these feelings or these thought of a person before...

We leave and go to next destination.