Chapter 13:Ascelpieia

_Technoblade_
I wake up to see everyone talking except for Tommy,since he was still asleep.I go and tell everyone about my journey and they all were fine with it,so I quickly packed up and went on my way.

You're probably wondering where I'm going well I'll tell you,I'm going to Ascelpieia.What is that place?Ascelpieia is a place created by a God called Ascelpepius,he is also rumoured to be a demi-god,he is healer and created the temples so that if anyone was hurt they would go there and get healed.But eventually the war happened and he had to go in and aid in the fight so before he left he found humans and gave them powers to heal.

Those humans are called healers,and well I already told you what they do.They aren't aloud to heal us rebels from the rebellion  but after we saved the temples from collapsing they completely set it aside and helped us anyway.

When I made it they immediately came to my attention and asked what I was doing here.I told them about my arm and one if them took me to there office to discuss my problem.

She told me to tell my symptoms,so I told her.I have been having like lumps,painful ones,a bit of fatigue,trouble  breathing and I think I've been unintentionally losing weight.As I told her my symptoms she looks at me with worry,I have a bad feeling about this...

They then run some tests on me and they tell me what I have."Ok so I have some bad news...You have cancer,specifically sarcoma in your right arm" she tells me with a sad voice...Huh,this is really bad huh?

I ask her if there is a cure to which she says that I can have surgery.But Asclepius only knows how to perform the surgery,oh great!She says that she can heal my arm so that it can stop hurting for a while,but that I need to stay here for a while.

I can't...I can't stay here,Tommy and the others need me...I can't leave them alone,they need me...But if I stay with this illness I might aswell die quicker...Then fine I'll stay,and if they ever need me I will jump out of my bed,run all the way to them and save them.