Attack on NYC

Coughing she got up. Steve came running up to her.

'Stark tower is near,come on we need to go there. The rest of the Avengers will be here soon and we can regroup' Steve helps Y/N up he notices her eyes are now glowing a deep amber ,she throws her arms down revealing knives coming out of her sleeves.

'Lets go wrinkles'

The dark elf grunts and runs to her with a dagger.

They both clash and push down onto each other. The elf notices the colour of her eyes and seems to be hypnotised. Y/N never practiced this side of her powers before but she had a great volunteer in front of her. She whispers in his ear.

'Stand down'

The elf stops pushing and just stands there,staring at her. Y/N feels her power draining as she was keeping him under her will.

'Stab your hand' she was probably enjoying this a bit too much. Grabbing the dagger he stabs himself in the hand and remained standing, no emotion.

They heard a crack of thunder in the distance.

'Thor has arrived, we need to move now Y/N' Steve begged.

'Run back to your master and tell him he should leave before he regrets his choices' Y/N then runs to her car with Steve. The Dark elf vanished, she felt her power weaken and clutched her head. Steve looked worried.

'Don't worry, I tried something new and it took more energy then I expected it to, we better hurry and get to the tower' they both ran back to the car and buckled in.

The Audi screeched and vanished into the city. Steve could see Ironman flying above and a few dark elves on some sort of alien chariots in the air. Parking the car they both jump up and take in the destruction around them.

'Can't believe I have to leave my car here, if it gets a scratch I will murder someone'

Steve shook his head,

'Do you know how many kills this took to pay off' Y/N huffed.

They were then interrupted by shots being fired and Bucky running to Steve with his shield.

'Thanks Bucky' they both run off fighting and to help citizens escape. Y/N stayed behind and helped Natasha with a group of dark elves. Y/N picked one up with her powers and threw him into the other elves. Clint then shot an arrow that split into 6 arrows - hitting the group of elves.

'Nice!' she felt the adrenaline from the chaos being created around her, Y/N never did a mission with a team, it was always solo. Since her and Loki she never really wanted to team up.

A lightning strike appeared on top of the Stark tower,she knew that was where Thor was. Entering the building she thought it not wise to take the elevator so took the stairs.Halfway up she could of sworn she saw Thor falling down onto the ground. Angry she ran up the rest of the flights of stairs, she was feeling slightly nauseous, the higher she went the more strange she felt.
Going through the double doors she felt a surge of power, she hadn't felt like this for a long time. Slowly walking around the corner she had a sudden pain in her head and the power was now so strong she struggled to control it, the last time she felt like this she was..but, it couldn't be.

Beginning to run, her thoughts were racing and her heart was pounding. Could it really be him?

A tall, lean man with sweeping black hair and a long dress coat holding a scepter was holding Tony Stark in a choke hold and threw him outside through a window.
Y/N quickly holds him in the air with her powers so he would not fall to his death. Loki becomes confused as to why he isn't falling and turns around. Staggering back as if he has seen a ghost, he was lost for words.

'Hey, God of Mischief' Y/N purred

Y/N then places Tony on the balcony outside, while Loki tries to accept what he sees in front of him.

'What sort of trickery is this' he hisses 'A projection perhaps from Stark? Trying to distract me?! You will regret showing me her face, how dare you!!'

'Loki, this is no magic or illusions. It is me, your chaos to your mischief' she holds out her hands walking slowly to him.

'No, don't come near me. This cannot be real' he points the scepter at her

'I met Sparkles the other day, it is great to see you both' Tears filled his eyes when he heard the name Sparkles.

'Y/N? Is this really you?' He took a step forward. Y/N lifts her sleeve to show a wavy scar and he sobs.
'Your snake scar' he embraces her and Y/N also begins crying,she can see Natasha on the balcony wanting to help Tony. Y/N sneakily gestures for her to go and that she is fine.
Loki cups her face and his face drops then becomes worried.

'You need to leave, I need to finish my plan. The world will kneel before me and you may join me if you wish but for now leave the battle. I can not loose you again'
Loki pretends to be strong and Y/N knows something is wrong.

'Loki, why are you doing this? This is unusual for you, yes we did mischief and tricks but this is something else. Domination of a planet,I can not let this happen. You stole the Tesseract Loki, the glow in your staff is enough evidence. Please hand it to me and we can escape together'
Y/N steps back holding out the palm of her hand, Loki appears hurt by her words.

'Then I will do it on my own, I have survived without you for long enough. I will give you mercy with enough time to escape.' Turning around his shoulders drop.

Y/N knew another magic trick that she could do but like the mind control she only practiced it with Loki when she was younger. His back was now turned, perhaps now was the time to try it out because she knew something was off with him. Holding out her hand she almost placed it on his head, he spun around and grabbed her wrist.

'What are you doing?!' He was shocked,he did not expect Y/N to hurt him.

'Please, let me help you before the avengers get here and take you' Y/N pleaded.

'Do not touch me' he points the scepter again 'I'm warning you, leave. The Dark elf will be here soon to collect the scepter and he will not show mercy'

Y/N laughs 'Oh that wrinkly idiot? I sent him to his boss'

The balcony doors open and the remaining avengers are now standing. Tony has metal cuffs.

'Come on Reindeer games, your coming with us. Your attempt is over and the elves went back up into the hole in the sky.'

'No!' He started conjuring orbs from the scepter and Y/N quickly grabs it not wanting a fight to break out and not wanting Loki to get hurt, he was outnumbered.
As she grabbed it, he pulled back quickly for her not to get in the way and the sharp point cut through the palm of her hand and the Tesseract began to glow and seep into her open wound. Everyone took a step back and Y/N dropped to the floor screaming in pain, her power was surging and she was loosing consciousness.
Loki was now holding her in his arms, apologising. The scepter lost its blue glow and everyone was silent. Tony nodded at Bruce who pushed Loki aside and picked Y/N up in his arms.

'I will bring her to the medical bay and do test and scans. But I agree Tony, I think she just absorbed the stone.'

Loki who was very upset seeing Y/N's body getting carried away got handcuffed and a device was placed over his mouth to prevent him from using his magic to escape. Steve and Bucky escorted him to the compound where they placed him in a cell with anti magic walls.

'Update me on her condition' he desperately hits against the cell walls and Steve walks out with Bucky ignoring him.