Three Zones and A Baby

Chris: Last time on Total Drama... the players had a ball, that quickly rolled into a pit that everyone had to escape. Dave tried to kiss Sky. A lot. Then he made out with a bat. Sugar found a way to shed a little light on things, while Max and Scarlett found more than they should've. And Team Maskwak showed us how not to win a challenge in the most disgust-urbingly hilarious way ever! No one went home, but I busted out a little McLean evil and made Max and Sky switch teams. But this is today. And someone will blast away. So hip hip hooray, for Total. Drama. Pahkitew Island!

(Time-Skip)

(Sky gasps)

Scarlett: Your stage two sleep spindles were low frequency followed by an intense delta or slow-wave. You slept well!

Jasmine: Scarlett's all right. A little weird, but harmless. Fruit?

Sky: Thanks. [sighs]

Jasmine: Fruit makes you sad?

Sky: No, it's just... I got used to having breakfast with Dave every morning. We're just friends, but I'm still gonna miss him-

Jasmine: No. No, no! You can't have feelings for the enemy. I used to have a thing for Shawn, but-

Sky: Shawn?

Jasmine: Yes?

Sky: Okay.

Jasmine: But I ended it. The only person you can count on is you. And me, while we're on the same team, but no one else. Deal?

Sky: You're right. And don't worry. I'm a team player. You got a deal!

Shawn: That could've been a double date high five! Me and Jasmine, Dave and Sky. I mean, who knows? [sighs] She totally hates me right now. I gotta win her back!

Y/N: Maybe get over your zombie phobia that might get her to fall for you again

(Sugar laughs Hysterically)

Max: Silence, you braying imbecile! Confound these wretched sleeping quarters, Ugh! Evil needs a chiropractor.

Sugar: Say "evil" again. Turn your ears on, everybody! He's gonna say it!

Max: I do not take orders from talking animals. I give them, and they are evil!

Sugar: (laughing hystericaly)

(Confessional: Sugar)

Sugar: That Max is funnier than a junebug caught in my granny's wig. "Evil!" (laughing hystericaly)

(Confessional: Off)

(Sugar continues laughing)

(Dave sighs)

Sugar: Huh? Hey, why so glum?

Dave: Hm.

Sugar: Is it 'cause you thought you and Sky were the perfect couple, and now that she's switched teams, you know there's little to no hope of you two ever ever ever getting back together?

Dave: Yeah...

Sugar: Cheer up, Saddy! We got a real live genius head on our team now! Let's not mess this up like we did with the wizard.

Dave: (sighs) Ah! A little warning would be nice.

Shawn: The zombs give no warning. Get your head on straight or they'll open it up like a yogurt container. Tree bark sharesies?

Y/N: Uh, no thanks

Dave: Nah. I'll just uh, starve.

Shawn: Don't be down. Sky and Jasmine are on the same team. It'll be twenty-four seven girl talk over there and they'll come back to us in no time!