Chapter I

So this is Fiadh… now. Your daughter is a very beautiful girl.”

She looked at me from head to toe. She examines every corner of my body as I just stand straight while accepting every grain of their praise thrown at me. I won't be surprised anymore because I'm really amaze in terms of looks and talent.

"Amiga, where is your eldest, so that they will finally meet." Mama laughed at Mrs. Hasver.

Arana Belle Hasver. She is a well-known actress in the industry who has made many films and she always receives certificates in recognition of her acting skills. Her complexion was beautiful as if she had been very careful and well taken care of with medicine. You wouldn’t believe he was in her 40s of her life because she had something beautiful that really caught the eye of the crowd. And she was the mother of my best friend.

“Redeus is in his class now. It will be here soon.” Mrs. Hasver 's husband replied.

Gregorio Hasver. A famous businessman throughout Asia. He already owns many, from a small shop to large factories across the Asian continent. He himself is considered the richest man on the continent. It is undeniable, especially if you end up in their house where I am now stepping on it.

“Will your son follow in your footsteps, Gregorio? I think not especially and he took a different course. Not just like Fiadh, she also took doctor like me. She loved to follow me and handle our hospital. That's why it's fun because Joaquin and I don't have to force her anymore.”

“Your daughter Euridice is fun. Hopefully we can force Redeus to handle Greg's businesses in the future—. "Mrs. Hasver 's words were interrupted of something I suddenly felt behind me. And the shadow of the bulk is clearly visible hitting the floor.

“I’m here now. You don’t need to share that to your Amiga, Ma.” he passed by my side and like a thousand angels descended from heaven when I saw his handsome back for the last ten years.

"Redeus, son." The mother greeted the guy and hugged him, which was obviously normal for them.

I sat down next to Mom. We're just the two of us together because no one else should be, Tsk.

I turned my gaze again to the man now sitting in the middle of the couple. From the hair that hits his eyes, to the pointed nose, reddish lips. Perfect.

He looked so perfect. More than perfect after all, he changed a lot in physical appearance. I looked up at his eyes and I didn't notice that he was also looking at me so his eyes and my brown eyes were match. I quickly averted my eyes from him and pretended to listen only to the chitchats of our mothers.

I made a wrong move.

"So when will the wedding be held?"

I was stunned when Mama suddenly mentioned that.

"Mama." I show disrespect to her. She just laughed at my reaction.

“Oh dear did I surprised you? That's where it will be ended.” She laughed out loud, accompanied by Mrs. Hasver.

“That’s right dear! That is also where you fall. Redeus, son, we agreed to marry Fiadh— because Euridice, Fiadh's mother, is my best friend. So no case, your Dad also agreed. And your life will not be difficult even though he graduated as a Doctor and you are in the third year of your course.” The joy can be seen on the face of Mrs. Hasver so I was just shaken because as usual she is like this when she talks to us before.

"When?" a deep voice was released by the man who until now was still looking at me seriously. “After your future wife turns in her 22th birthday, son. It is still far away because her birthday is still in October and it is only July now.” His mother replied.