CHAPTER VIII

"What are we doing here?"

He suddenly took me to the beach and I don't know why my chest was throbbing so fast. It happened so fast that he was just fired me the other day. Repelled. Then now he will suddenly emerge from nowhere and pull me closer to him and now take me here.

"I want to remember." He said again where.

Wait.

"WHAT ?!"

"Hey, don't pretend you're too surprised by what I said." I just noticed that now he's smiling again and it looked like when we first arrived here on the beach he was already smiling, this is intentional.

"Redeu—."

"Rev, call me Rev, Amora." For no apparent reason, I suddenly hug him
which shocked the man. I laughed along with a few beads of tears streaming down my cheeks.
Simply saying those words made me cry. I notice that he already crying
that I have been kidding for the past few days. Back then I didn’t release emotion in the face of a person. But now here I am laughing crying in his embrace.

I felt his hug back as if he was accepting me into his life.

"Hush, baby." I let go suddenly because he called me and I saw the crazy smile on his lips.

“Baby? Do you also call Lalaine baby?” the tone of my speech changed which I did not
liked while he was in front of me seemed pleased with what was happening.

He grabbed my waist and hugged me as if he didn't want me anymore
release at these times.

“I just need to remember. I need to remember you. ”

After that we decided to go to the places we used to go. Places
where we make memories two. And the first one we went to was Grandma's house
niya. Lola Arani, mother of the mother of Rev.

Rev grabbed me by the wrist and we walked up the stairs to Grandma's room.

Redeus asks me where we used to be. He lets me choose we’re going and things we’re going to do that were previously natural to the two of us.

I turned my gaze to Rev when he turned his gaze to me.

“What’s next?” the tone of his voice was full of joy.

"Let's ask your Grandma." He nodded at me and pulled me back into the room his grandmother. We found her sitting opposite the window here in his bedroom. Rev called the old woman's name to grab her attention and when she turned suddenly the old woman's tears flowed so Redeus went to her quickly.

“Redeus, Fiadh? Is that really you? I have been praying to God for a long time to meet your paths again. He answered my prayers. ” She groaned as she could still believe it. Didn't Mama Arana tell him?

"No, stay."

“I never accepted Lalaine even though this is what Arana uses just to remember you again of my Fiadh. I was as bad as Arana’s adoptation And I think you Redeus have fallen here.” She stopped for a moment and turned to her grandson who had just looked away.

It is true.

"Redeus, iho."

"I have other intentions here Grandma." He said. Maybe he doesn’t want to talk about what he feels for Lalaine. All I could do was to sigh.

"Grandma, do you still have the pictures?".

The old man nodded at me and
slowly stood up and Rev's support here. She is really old and also weakening as well as knees.

They went to the nearby closet that was in her room. I noticed again that the household was too old and the old woman seemed to have no intention of changing it into a modern house.