CHAPTER IV

I don’t know how I got out of that room yesterday. Another day today and another day to try. I got up from my seat on the floor because I start earlier at six o'clock in the morning arranging the paperwork for the clinic I plan to build. I want to have my own income so that it is no longer difficult for me to live. I have no intention of letting Mama know because she will definitely question me.

I went downstairs and I didn't know where I was going. Rev is not here because he is already in school.

How can I talk to him about his other memories? I don’t think he’s not often here yet he was still studying in college. So how can I use the chance he gave me?

Does he know this?

If I go to his school? Right!

I went up again and I even caught up with Aling Nada who had just come out of Rev's room, maybe she just finished cleaning. I just smiled at her and she did the same to me.

I got dressed and only wore simple clothes like a pair of denim pants and a shirt with my name stamped on my left chest. And 2 inches white heels. And done!

I quickly grabbed my car key and was about to run out of the house when I suddenly remembered that I do not know where he is studying. I shook my head and quickly went to the kitchen.

"Aling Nada !!" I shouted to get her attention. But I never found her in the kitchen.

"Aling Na—."

"I'm here.” I heard her laughing voice in the back of the kitchen so I quickly went there and she greeted me with a wide smile.

“Oh? You are well dressed. Do you have an appointment?” she asked me.
“Yes. Do you know where Rev is studying?” I don't know why I see the amazement at how she looks now when I ask her this.

“You probably don't plan to study again to be with your fiancé is it?” she laughed at the point again.

"No. I just want to look at him. Especially now that L-Lalaine is gone.” I still found it difficult to pronounce the woman's name. She nodded at me and then the smile widened again.

"At the University of Rivana, you seem to know this, don't you?" UOR, University of Rivana. At last, I gave Aling Nada a smile and then quickly ran to my car.

I also had a few minutes to travel before arriving at the university. And here I am in front of a large and fancy gate. There is a large bull's head stamped on it and below its capital letters RIVANA TERRITORY.

I expected it’s Rivana University but Territory is what I saw. Strange. If you step here you can be said to be in the territory of the Rivanas.

Rivanas is the name given to the students who study here as far as I know. I just found out this school when I was abroad. I used to try to study schools that there is a course like mine.

I was about to enter the gate when suddenly someone stopped me.

“Dude, she is!! ‘Dude, dude faster!” my forehead furrowed at the naughty man blocking me. I turn my head as if memorizing where I saw him.

That’s right, he’s one of the guys on 7/11. Three more of his friends came over and I saw Kirex was immediately there.

I immediately noticed their uniform with the bull's head brand also on the left side of their chest and it looks like they are also studying here. I also noticed that their uniform was different from the uniform Rev was wearing when I first saw him in uniform.

The uniform of the four in front of me is a blue blazer and I can see the white long-sleeved. Their blazer has three buttons on the wrist while it has five black stripes its long-sleeved collar. Dyed black trouser pants. It’s difference with Rev's uniform. Rev is there.