Chapter II

"Is he okay?"

After his headache he suddenly lost consciousness in my arms. I don't know how I brought him here to the house and now he is resting here in his room.

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! IF IT IS NOT BECAUSE OF YOU HE WOULDN'T BE LIKE THAT! HE HAS NOT HAD A HEADACHE FOR A LONG TIME. SO LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!” Lalaine scolded me. We are now outside the Rev's room, his parents are not with him — in their company maybe. I just looked at her seriously as she was straight yelling at me and throwing blame at me because of what happened.

Maybe he saw something that triggered his memories so all of a sudden he was in that situation a while ago.

"I did not do anything. And I didn’t expect him to follow me there. Didn't he say that he was in training.” I said. Her nose suddenly smoked.

“HE FOLLOWED YOU AFTER HIS TRAINING AND I ALSO DON’T KNOW WHY HE STILL REMEMBER YOU! IF YOU JUST DON’T LIVE LIKE EXPENSIVE PERSON AND GO TO MALL, IT WOULDN’T HAPPEN”

“L-Lalaine. Where is s-she…” Lalaine was become interrupted and the bedroom door suddenly opened. Rev came out of there and looked for the woman. It was as if my chest was being stabbed again by thorns there that cannot be removed and whenever it happens it increases thorns.

Lalaine quickly supports Rev. As I quickly stepped aside so they could pass. One look from Lalaine was given to me as if she was saying she was the winner. Rev didn't even turn to look at me. Until they disappear from my sight.

“You can do that, Fiadh. It's not over yet.” When I talk to myself.

I followed them and found the two in the garden. Rev faces my direction while Lalaine turned her back on me. Rev smiled as they exchanged words.

“Rev, we have a field trip. I will also be gone for about a week. Take care of yourself and don't forget your medicine.” Lalaine touched the top of the Rev's head which made him squirm even more of his teeth because of the wide smile.

I turned around because I couldn't want to see what was happening right now. That is what I feel now. I’m jealous because I should be that. I stepped forward and was really treacherous my body. I took a look in their direction that I would not have done because Rev was looking in my direction. Before it is fun and laugh but now what you see on his face is full of anger.

I just smiled at it sweetly even it hurts my heart and made me destroyed again. Okay Rev, throw me with your anger and what I give you back is sweetness. I just went into my room and arranged the things I bought earlier. I do not realize that I also fell asleep after I cleaned up and I seem to have had a good night's sleep because I woke up at seven in the evening.

I was just going downstairs when I heard laughter in the kitchen. I arrived at them fully eating dinner. I noticed that I was not allowed to eat on the table I just go back again and I was caught by Rev who came back. It's up to him.

I went to the drawer on the side of my bed. I took there the list of my medicines.

I've been doing this for five years and I often feel moody at night. So I took Physical Therapy because this is my situation. No one else will help me but myself.

Suddenly my cellphone rang and I saw that Mama was the calling.

“Have you taken your medicine? Remember you need something in that house so don’t always be moody.” She said to me. If I think she was concerned then I am wrong.

“Yes. M-Ma… about marriage. “

“Arana told me that her son doesn't want her. If only she hadn’t adopted and not used for her son to remember so hopefully it will be easier now. Arana thinks differently.” The annoyance in her voice was dripping.