CHAPTER V

Rev was just like an idiot while setting in the back seat of the car. I was driving home with him. I do not even remember how I got him in the car. As we ride, I heard that the woman who jumped from the rooftop earlier was said to be dead.

My car was about to enter the gate of the house when it suddenly spoke.

"It's not suicide." I turned to him and found him looking out the window.

Not suicide? What does he mean?

"Everything was planned from the beginning until now with someone actually dying." Seriously those his eyes looking out while you can't see any expression on his face while speaking of things I do not understand.

"What do you mean?"

"The one on the rooftop, the woman." I suddenly stepped on the brake of the car as he quickly turned around to me so our vision was right.

"He was killed." My eyes widened at what he said which also held my breath.

"How can you be sure he was killed?" he averted his eyes from me again and turned the attention to others. I just sighed and then turned the car on again can be parked in the parking lot. I got out and when he realized he hadn't gotten out of the car yet, it was me opened its door I found him lying head on the chair and covering his eyes with his arms. My forehead furrowed because of the way he looked.

"Come down—." I stopped holding his arm to hopefully remove it from the cover his eyes when I feel it hot.

He has a fever.

“Rev. You’re sick.”

"You didn't turn off the air con."

I’m sorry.

“Oh God. Sorry. Let's see if your fever gets worse.” I don’t know why he doesn’t refuse me now because he quickly got out of the car and he let me escorted him inside the house. It's heavy I’m serious. I could also feel the heat of his body hitting me.

“ALING NADA! REDEUS HAS A FEVER!” I shouted at the household and saw Aling Nada come out from at the kitchen. Her eyes also widened when she saw the status us and acted quickly who helped me in supporting Rev so that he would not fall.

We successfully put Rev to his bed. I was still gasping sitting on the side. At I found out that Rev fell asleep immediately. Maybe because of his fever.

“My God! Why did you go outside when it is raining? This child's resistance became weak after accident.” It's true, because back then even when it rained, he wasn't stings even in the cold.

"Aling Nada, please get me a basin of water and towel." It nodded at me then she exits the room.

I approached the Rev's head and touched his forehead as well as his neck. The sigh again I was released.

I removed wearing his uniform top. It dried up maybe because of the air con earlier in the vehicle. I stood up and placed in the chair. I could see the dress and I turned back to him was I don't know where to look because the bare upper part of its body is hanging in front of me.

I look into his eyes and that's how I jump in panic. He apparently woke up when I took off his top.

"Hmmmmm, it’s nothing …" as if I had my tongue cut out again because I didn't know what to say anymore. I was so bitten on my lip and that I looked but it was only a moment because I heard him complained of his fever. I immediately approached it and grabbed it by his arm to stand up.

"Redeus, you need to change your clothes first so that your illness doesn't get worse." When I talk here but it just stoned me with a bad look.

"Go away." I thought he would follow me as before but he didn't. His rejection and dislike to me back again.