CHAPTER VII

A week has passed since that day. That day I stopped reminding him.

It's funny to think that he didn't even have fun with me. I knew in myself that was not enough and then stopped me immediately.

I am currently in the clinic I worked for, I also spent a lot on it and now it is intact. I sat in a chair near the entrance of the clinic while wearing a formal dress and the stethoscope was hanging around my neck.

I suddenly remembered the conversation Mama and I had last night.

“WHAT? WHY ARE YOU NO LONGER IN THE HOUSE OF THE HASVER? DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING FIADH AMORA?” Mama exclaimed to me when I said that I had left the house of Rev. One day after we talked at that clinic I left their house even though I knew it was necessary that Mama needed the Hasvers.

“Mama. There are other solutions for your gambling debts” I was hooked on I can remember how much it owed.

“FIADH AMORA ARE YOU CONSCIOUS ABOUT THE POSSIBLE MONEY OF THE HASVER? YOU ARE GOING CRAZY! THE MILLIONS I OWE ARE JUST COINS. USE IT AGAIN YOUR BRAIN NOT YOUR HEART, CRAZY!” We're talking on the cellphone but Mama were screaming. So I gently put the cellphone away from my ear.

I gasped at Mama’s pressure on me to go back to the Hasvers. I will not go back there because I don't want to give Redeus any more pain. And I also know that he is already with Lalaine. I just think that the two are another cluster of thorns stabbing me. Maybe they won't be removed from me because I can't get what I wanted from the past day. I might carry this up to pit.

I laughed at my thoughts but it also stopped when Mama suddenly spoke on the other line.

“I will arrange another wedding. I need money Fiadh Amora and another disobedience you will make you will regret want happen.” My brain went blank at what she said, even more so he did it.

“Vercullo Familia. You will marry Kirex Eign Vercullo. So prepare yourself I will be back to you in a month.” And that's where the call ended.

Until now, I still can't believe Mama's decisions. Just shaken I am with those in my mind now. I also stood up to prepare my patients will come today when suddenly the bell rang at the entrance of the clinic saying someone entered. I stared at it and was shocked at the person who came.

“Why do you seem to see a ghost? Future Mrs. Fiadh Amora Alagarcia — Vercullo.” It is wearing a simple polo shirt with the Kirex brand on the heart side of its cloth while wearing a trouser white pants and a Nike shoes.

“What? —Why are you here?” I ignored what I said and just rolled my eyes at total clinic.

How did he know I was here? I didn't even say anything — not even Mom!

“One day I was driving to the nearby court at the coffee shop and I saw you walking in this direction and I saw you enter this clinic…., he faced me while the hands are in the pocket.

"… I know you are a doctor and your Mama has already told me… so I immediately thought of this clinic as yours. I don't look like that I will consult a doctor even though you are already a doctor.” he turned his attention back to the equipment in my clinic.

I was about to walk to follow him when it suddenly stopped.

"About the wedding." My eyes rolled when he mentioned it.

"I will not marry you."

"Even me." I was even shocked by what he said.

"I-I thought…."

“You thought what? That I like you? We just showed it with our friends. She was also there at that time… with someone.” He even laughed low.

Wait what? I thought he really liked me because of what his friends made in 7/11. Just a show? God. I always overthink.