CHAPTER XIII

I don’t know if I will feel sorry for the woman. But deep inside me, I pity her but what she does was totally wrong. He stole memories that were not his.

"Ah–" I suddenly held the side of my heart while holding the other hand on the table jamb.

"Love" Redeus' trembling voice I heard and his footsteps in front of me. He quickly led me to sit on a chair and gave me a drink of water. I could also see the shock and concern in Mrs. Hasver, perplexed at why I sat on my chest and the hiding grin on Lalaine's lips.

“A – are you alright, Amora? Please, love, be fine.” Excessive concern can be seen on his face. “Let’s just go to my room, relax. I’m worried, love. After resting, I’ll bring you to your doctor.” He still has a long harvest. I couldn’t help but smile at the mixture of love, fear, and concern I saw on her face. But it also immediately made me lose sight of the woman who was so bad at my behavior.

As soon as we climbed up and entered his room, he immediately helped me to lie down on his bed.

"Rest, love. I don’t want to see you in pain again. Please, I’ll find the best doctor for your operation. You will be fine, Amora. I’ll do anything for you to recover from that illness. You’ll never leave me again. Not ever.”

As Redeus said, he didn’t leave me for a few hours as I rested inside his room. I just woke up to the feeling that there was the same eye staring at me. "Hi, love" Rev greeted me with his loving eyes. "Did you rest well?

"Hmm" I sang while nodding so he laughed.

"Let's go, let's eat first then we'll go to the hospital for your check up." We went down the stairs together and we reached Mrs. Hasver sitting on the sofa and thinking deeply.