CHAPTER XII

While we are in the car we were just full of laughter. It’s really fun to go back to memories telling how close we were when we were kids.

"Love, I remember everything". Redeus suddenly said that I immediately turned to him with questioning eyes.

"What do you mean, Rev?" nervous but I was excited to question him. He stopped his car and turned to my side.
"I remembered it all, all we remember since childhood, I retrieve them all, love". He spoke happily to me. I couldn't stop crying and hugging her.
“God! Thankyou”. I tearfully whispered and kissed Redeus on the lips, who was shocked by the latter but immediately recovered and responded to my kiss.

As we parted our lips, he asked me a question that I think has been bothering him for a long time.

"Love, what did your mother mean about you, leaving me again, because of your sickness?" he droned sad and afraid and looked at me.

“10 years ago, l – love, I… I was diagnosed with rheumatic heart disease. It became very complicated so this became the sole reason why we went abroad for treatment there”. I first litany to him with mixed vibration. He immediately took my hand, probably also noticing its trembling.

"But how?" He asked.

“Remember when we always went to different places as well as hospitals where we go to people with chronic diseases? There, I’ve got the thing called scarlet disease which then linked or caused for me having this rheumatic heart disease.” I explained at length. He kept listening to me.
"This is the reason why… why I left you" I whispered to him in tears. He wiped the tears falling from my eyes. “Shhh, love it’s okay. Stop crying” he said as he continued to wipe my face.
“After so many tests and operations, I was healed love. They are able to cure me.” I saw the light on his face at the last words I uttered. But it also disappeared immediately after hearing my next words.

"But f – ive years later after the successful surgery, I… I was diagnosed w – with heart arrhythmia." Suddenly my tears flowed again. Even Redeus seemed weakened by what he heard.

“I – it was… it was an irregular beating of my heart, oh gosh!” I was still trembling as I told the story of Redeus who seemed stunned.
“It was… it was the cause of having that damn rheumatic heart disease”. My last words before Redeus pulls me into his arms and hugs me more.
After a long story, trembling and crying I don't know how we got to the opposite side of Redeus' house. He lowered me and helped me enter their house.

“Oh gosh! Fiadh. What happened to you hija?” worried question to me by Mrs. Hasver after seeing my condition was probably the most obvious that I cried. "Mom, I'll let my fiance rest first, she's tired". Redeus' litany, on the other hand, made my eyes widen even the lady's eyes.

“F -f -iance?” I stammered a question to him while he was serious but with a peeping smile on his lips.

“Yes love, Fiance. Hmmm I LOVE YOU!” he said that he was shameless even though we were facing his mother.

“Oh, go ahead and rest first. I know your journey is quite long”. Mrs. Hasver said.

We were going upstairs to Redeus's room when we suddenly met Lalaine. "What the hell are you doing here, b*tch?" she shouted angrily at my face.

“DON’T YOU DARE CALL HER THAT, LALAINE. NOT IN MY HOUSE, NOT ANYWHERE, NEVER !!” Redeus shouted back, which surprised both Lalaine and me.

“A-are you on her side Rev? I. I thought that you lo” She couldn't continue what she was going to say because Redeus had already cut her off.

"I don't love you." His tone is firm and hard.

"But Re–" Lalaine's words were cut short again.

“DON’T EVER CALL ME THAT WAY AGAIN. ONLY AMORA CAN CALL ME REV!” I noticed Redeus's bad treatment of Lalaine at these times, very different from his previous treatment here. Maybe because his memories are back? I asked myself.
"Let's go, love" Rev dragged me but even before we could leave our seats.
Lalaine spoke again.

"DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE WHAT THAT FLIRTY WOMAN IS SAYING, REDEUS?" she’s still screaming. " She couldn't continue what was she going to say when Redeus shouted at her. "SHUT UP, YOU'RE A LIAR!" Redeus's angry cry.

"I already remember". Its dark language in front of Lalaine.
“And guess what? I totally remember all your lies too, Lalaine.” Rev's tongue tightened at the woman who seemed nervous and pale.